Author Topic: I have a problem downloading the game again...  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Mistyleaf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • --
    • @namicappu
    • View Profile
I have a problem downloading the game again...
« on: December 31, 2013, 02:37:26 am »
So I recently uninstalled the game entirely because of continuous crashes of the game and the overflowing lag from my computer files that I stored along with FeralHeart. So I'm trying to download it again, and using Google Chrome, there's the bar at the bottom of the page that shows your download, correct?

It shows that when I download the setup for the game, it says "File 'FHSetup.exe' appears malicious." Then I have a choice to Discard it, open the file, or show the folder that it was put in. When I download the patch for the game though, it installs completely fine.

Is this just a problem with my computer that won't allow it to download the Setup because of it's size or is there some type of bug that is in this download?
mfw you don't know codes

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: I have a problem downloading the game again...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 03:16:03 am »
Your best bet is to just shut off any anti virus or security software when trying to download and run the file (Turn it back on once you're done). Some anti virus & security software on computers detect FH as if it were a virus even though it's not. I'm not totally sure how Google Chrome works but just try changing your browsers security settings and then the download should work just fine without any interruptions. You can also try downloading with a different browser since from my experience Google Chrome is one of the few browsers that does this most often.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:26:59 am by LordSuragaha »