Author Topic: **Rules for Life In The Deep Role-Play  (Read 1029 times)

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
**Rules for Life In The Deep Role-Play
« on: August 18, 2014, 07:34:53 pm »
R   U   L   E   S

- Do not power-play. Even though this is a forum role-play, I really dislike power-playing. It takes the fun out of it.

- Cursing makes it better? I'm a fan of the usual curse words, but if you do say a certain censored word that the staff dislike then it will have to be replaced with another, less vulgar, word.

- If it's not broke, don't fix it. The number of role-players that I've met are all literate, but then again, some are not. This role-play is at least to have one paragraph from each user. No phrases or tiny sentences. This is the big leagues, so straighten up!

- Stick to the topic. It's normal for each user to have a few OCCs, but please, the topic is called Life In The Deep, not Random OCCs. Try to keep it at a minimum.

- No god-mods in my role-plays. If you're a staff member that happens to join, then big whoop -- but if I find out about a normal user impersonating a staff, they'll be kicked from the role-play and reported.

- Big Fonters. Please, I beg of you. You may use small fonts, but no BIG FONTS for the whole paragraph.

Well that's all of em'. Try to follow these rules ---- W A I T ! There is one more rule. e3e Have Fun.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal