Author Topic: !!Awestruck Genesis!! (Amazing Mapped WC Rp!)  (Read 1780 times)

Offline ApeEscape92

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Tigers of Temptation
!!Awestruck Genesis!! (Amazing Mapped WC Rp!)
« on: November 01, 2014, 12:40:38 am »

Awestruck Genesis has finally risen!! We are Long-Term, BEAUTIFULLY mapped (pictures included below), DAILY-ACTIVE!!, Literate (Rp sample required), and beautifully sited with a constantly up-to-date forums! The map is called Stella Toccato Islands, and the Rp is based on a 4 Island atmosphere that holds a Clan on each island. Each island and camp are uniquely designed for the specific Clan. KeenClan (Camp in the Trees) - MarshClan (Camp on Water) - BriarClan (Camp in Forest) - FlintClan (Camp Underground)~ The map took over 3 months to complete and is built with a Moonstone and Rogue's Outcast map additions! (NOTE*** I do not CLAIM OWNERSHIP of any of the meshes used in the map! (Thank you to all you awesome mesh makers ;-; You're incredible!!)) - HOWEVER, the map belongs to the following user: EscapeReality/SecurityBreech)

Do to the size and amount of detail put into the map, lag is a common factor. However it seems to improve with time spent in the map. No one has complained yet! ;) - JOIN US!!! You won't regret it!

So far there are only two leaders (This will be updated): Sharpstar (Leader of KeenClan) - Runningstar (Leader of FlintClan)

We recruit most mornings in front of the Cape portal in Fluorite Plains from 9:00 AM MST - 12:00 PM MST (Mountain Standard Time) [However this may vary]

IF WE ARE NOT THERE!!! You CAN audition for a place with in the Clan on the SITE: AwestruckGenesis.boards.net (Please join the site with your Warrior Cat's name.) We will get to you as soon as possible~

KeenClan~

FlintClan~

BriarClan~

MarshClan~

Sarsaparilla(c)EscapeReality

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: !!Awestruck Genesis!! (Amazing Mapped WC Rp!)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 11:03:20 am »
This roleplay must be something amazing, and the map is great! Well done to who ever created it, and the idea of having more than one clan brightens up the whole rp.I would join if I had time. Good luck~

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/