Poll

What do you think?

Great!
Not so good.

Author Topic: 'Let's come together!' Group chat with release of bad energy!  (Read 2062 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
'Let's come together!' Group chat with release of bad energy!
« on: August 26, 2015, 08:19:22 pm »
'Let's come together!

Why I am asking to do this?
The other day I posted this in the 'Discussion Group' and after I saw how people reacted to it, it made me feel happy and some of them that commented really is touching more than what I wrote. So I wanted to spread more happiness to make feralheart a happier place! I am also an expert when it comes to releasing negative or bad energy! Here is what I posted:

Being happy:

There is a good reason why I am posting this, because seeing so many people upset in this community has also reflected on me, especially since this community is not sad itself. I really don't want to make any problems, I just want to send a good message out for everybody. Be happy. If you don't have this, your life is really dead without noticing it. Sorry to bring this up again staffy, but remember the problems DreamerDay was having? well I realised that no body ever saw how unhappy she was so I decided to show her some happiness. I might not know how she feels now, but I think relieved. The problems that she was having were site related for elders and here is also another message: If you notice a site which might be for elders and you are younger, do not join it. It is very dangerous and there are strangers there that can possibly look into your personal information and play with your mind. The internet can be unfriendly sometimes, so take care.

Let us spread some happiness now and release whatever is hurting you inside. Apologies to someone that you might of hurted or even solve any mistake that you have done. You cannot cover your world with a dark atmosphere, you just have one life so enjoy it! Also, if you see someone in need of help, help them. If you sacrifice some of your time for someone else, you know what big of a deal that is? It is very big! So please, if anyone is upset about anything now, just throw it away now. :)

Hey every floof! I thought this would belong here since I'm advertising a group that everybody should join in every once a week. I thought it would be a lovley idea to all come together and discuss what is making us feel upset, so that way, you would be more happy throughout your day! I will be talking to you about some key things and why they're important. It's best to make people happy everyday, because it'll make you happy too. :3 Here are some other information:

Group chat:
Not available right now.
I will be notifying everyone when the chat will be available!

- Location: This will be taking place in temple of dreams. Where we will all sit is not specific, so we can change our spot everytime.

- Time: On Friday or Saturdays. You don't need to come every Saturday or Friday, unless you feel like you're upset in some way or have interest to join us! :) Even if one person comes, it's still something great to me. It's not so easy to give what the person wants when they're upset, but you can give them something that will at least make them happy for the day. The time will be varied, because I am not sure if I'll always be free at those times. But even though I won't be free, make sure to at least do something good for someone. c:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see some of you there! <3 Also one more thing, I'll give you a nuzzle for joining! :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 06:47:07 pm by Ritatalia »

DreamerDay

Re: 'Let's come together!' Group chat with release of bad energy!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 04:05:35 pm »
I'm interested

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 04:11:28 pm »
mmmm

might give this a look

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 04:20:30 pm »
This sounds like a very nice idea.
I might actually attend, but I don't know if I'll actually 'rant' out myself and instead just give advice when I can or keep quiet.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 04:25:28 pm »
This is a nice and very considerate concept, Rita. This might be exactly what some floofs are needing right now, so this is a very kind thing for you to do. I wish you the best of luck with your group, and I might just pop by there if I can. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 07:59:16 pm »
I'm interested

You should totally come Dreamerday! <3 I guess I can add on with what I gave you. :)

mmmm

might give this a look

Of course, choose as you like. :3 But I would recommend you to come because I've got some useful info to give out to everyone.

This sounds like a very nice idea.
I might actually attend, but I don't know if I'll actually 'rant' out myself and instead just give advice when I can or keep quiet.

Ahaha. xD Well, we can always have a little laugh to keep us awake so you might as well join then. :P You don't need to give advice if you don't want too, you can observe.

This is a nice and very considerate concept, Rita. This might be exactly what some floofs are needing right now, so this is a very kind thing for you to do. I wish you the best of luck with your group, and I might just pop by there if I can. c:

Thank you Warrior. <3 I always like to do these kinds of things once in a while, it's great to do things for others. And definitely! Everyone's welcomes!

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 05:25:31 pm »
Alright everyone, I got some news for you!

I'd like to know who's going to come and meet me to have a chat, because this will begin in after 1 hour!

Let me know, because I want to see your faces before I shut down a little from the site... :(

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 09:03:48 pm »
This seems interesting.  I love the idea.  May I come next Saturday?   :)

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 06:45:05 pm »
Guys, after a long time I have decided to make this come back to life again because I'm interested to talk to people. If anyone would like to come, please comment below and I will prepare a date for you! <3

I hope to see some people join, even if it's 2 or 3! :3