Author Topic: ????????? ????g???? Open  (Read 2331 times)

ZombieKitteh

Re: ????????? ????g???? Open
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2015, 04:45:01 pm »
Updates
For more updates and announcements; please check here.

10/27/15,
Want to welcome our new recruits we've recently gotten. Also had some promotions rank wise. Althaea was named our second Shaman. Alcatraz and Quote earned the Baron rank. Revlis and Daiquiri are now Envoys. Congrats new Tier II ranks~ We're also going to start considering ally and rival requests; please ask about it here or post on our forums. May be a little picky to make sure our groups will work as rivals/allies both ICly and OOC. There's information on both on our forums here.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 04:46:53 pm by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: ????????? ????g???? Open
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2015, 12:04:46 am »
Updates
For more updates and announcements; please check here.

11/19/15,
I've noticed a habit that's starting to trend within the group that's not all that uncommon on FH roleplays in general. But it's one that could lead to the downfall of the group in the long run and I want to bite it in the ass and destroy it before it becomes a problem. People tend to only log on when I am. Don't get me wrong it's flattering, but if everyone has that same mindset; no one will be on at all. Ever. I have a job and get tired when I get home in the evenings most weekdays. You guys can't rely on me to be on for you to get on. If you want to be in the group and have it active and thriving; you need to put in the effort to be online. Even when I'm not on. You best get out of the habit now before I personally start to talk to the people I notice doing this.

The winter mod is almost done and should be out by the time winter rolls around for us ICly; which will be super soon actually. I'm finishing up some things on the website; but it'll be in-depth guides on how various ranks work and their actual daily duties. I hope it'll help you guys out with learning more about your ranks and handling their tasks better. Also some plot things may be rolling around very soon. Some time Saturday when most people are online; probably around 4 - 6 pm EST we'll be hunting at doing a special ritual. I wont go into more details, but you'll need to be there in order to find out and have the option of participating in our first mini-plot.