Author Topic: - Vaxius I -  (Read 863 times)

Ratel

- Vaxius I -
« on: December 22, 2018, 11:16:51 pm »
- Vaxius I -

A sudden rift was created in hell, causing multiple demons to escape and wreck havoc on the human world, out of these demons all of the seven deadly sins managed to escape. To survive the demons had to come up with extreme methods to be able to not be hunted down by the Garrison, a group of demon hunters who specialize in killing, capturing and sometimes torturing demons. They had to camouflage themselves as animals or humans to be able to blend in with the rest of humanity, but that comes with a price as all demons are bestowed a "mark" somewhere on their bodies, no matter the form they are in, at least one mark will always be present, while their "true" form will adorn multiple marks all over the body which can come in numerous colors. The Garrison refer to this mark as "the mark of the chosen" as it represents those who have literally gone through hell and back but in 2019, the Garrison are having a hard time searching for demons as most "humans" have tattoos, therefore they have had to capture demons to track down their own kind, some doing it willingly.

Vaxius is only for the brave...are you up for that?

Current roles..
The Seven Sins 2/7
The Garrison ∞
Demons ∞
Exiled ∞

all are open..

Message Ratel on the forums if you are interested / want more information or Ratel#1906 on Discord.

Links..
https://www.deviantart.com/vaxius-i

Ratel

Re: - Vaxius I -
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 04:35:08 am »
Bump