Author Topic: __.--'The Ice in Our Veins'--.__ ((MAP DONE/LOOKING FOR ANY MEMBERS))  (Read 17269 times)

Offline echelon666

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Rawr!
    • View Profile
Re: **NEW GROUP** 'The Ice in Our Veins' ((LOOKING FOR ANY MEMBERS))
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2011, 01:34:39 am »
Quick question, do you have a map? Or.. can I make one for you? :D

-likes roleplays with maps- XD

Offline FloWithLife

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Eating Ice Cream in Hell
    • View Profile
    • MaH DA
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2011, 01:53:39 am »
O.o You guys know your char.s dont have to be all white right?

@Dea: Holy crap we don't and I would love you with all my heart if you made the group a map :DD!

@Utora: Ill put you under fighter temp.

Offline echelon666

• Rawr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 01:58:16 am »
I'll join and make a map then, PM me if you have any idea for a map. :3 And I can download meshes, if need be, too

Offline FloWithLife

• View Profile
    • MaH DA
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 02:02:32 am »
@Dea: Alright that would be lovely, lets meet up in FH in he cape and ill give you some of my ideas, n pm you some links to meshes I would like. :3

Offline Tutyr

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 02:06:08 am »
Haha, I'm aware they don't have to be white. I tried several combinations of characters, but settled with the white lion approach. xD
I've always loved white lions, so~.
& loving everyone's characters so far.
<3

Offline Dragons101

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart Fan Forums
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 02:19:08 am »
Pic: W.I.P. Don't need help getting it,

In-game name: Dragons101

Character name: Hiroshima

Ice-touch: She is a beautiful wolfess. Blue with a pink leg and pink hearts all over her body, with pale yellow swirls in some spots.

Mate: N/A

Mother/Father/Siblings: She was left to die on her own by her mother because her father died and she was her only pup.

Feline/Canine: Canine

Personality: Hiroshima is very convincing. She will use her elegant body to her advantage on the battlefield, and even in the pack. She will always try to get her way, and is very smart in laws and battle strategy. Her smarts is very useful in coming up with various strategies that the enemy would never think of, mainly because of the fact all her strategies are so common, nobody thinks of trying to stop them. She is sweet and loves pups/cubs. She would do anything to save pups/cubs. She would give up her own life for anyone she trusts.

Backstory(not required): Hiroshima is a very lonely wolfess. She grew up on her own, killing everything that stood in her way. Humans, other wolves, lions, even pups and cubs. She hates herself for that now, and tries her best to not to think about it.

Rp Sample: Teal eyes gleaming like orbs in the moonlight, Hiroshima moved with the shadows. Her bright blue body didn't help her with the camo she needed, but she was using her elegant body and her skinny frame to move silently through the dark shadows. A fire gleamed in front of her. Humans surrounding it. Her heart pounded so loudly she was sure the humans could hear it, but of course they where to involved with drinking some sort of liquid that caused them to walk funny. She rolled her eyes, and let out a low growl, to low for the drunk humans to hear her. Her small paws brought her forward once more, then stopped. Her ears twitched, and suddenly, she attacked. The humans had no idea what was coming, but the other wolves that where in their cages where grateful. Hiroshima quickly went for the neck of the first of four humans, then got herself thrown against one of the cages. She made her bushy tail go up, releasing the wolf trapped inside. Two against three seemed more fair. Hiroshima howled, and then attacked the closest human. It stumbled backwards, then fell, crimson blood flowing from the neck. She looked around, and tackled another, howling, and then killing him by digging her paw into his chest. She then let the other wolves free, and the wolves let the last one go, since it was just a small thing. It ran away, and Hiroshima padded off, limping from a serious wound on her pink shoulder. "What is your name?" the first wolf she released asked. "Hiroshima, but you may call me Hiro." she said, not turning around. "Thank you, Hiro." he said. Hiro then padded off with a quick nod, still limping, blood trailing the forest. She hoped they wouldn't follow, for she was no leader, or so she thought...

Offline echelon666

• Rawr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 02:23:44 am »
I'm in Cape now

Offline FloWithLife

• View Profile
    • MaH DA
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 03:24:24 am »
My in-game is FloWithLife, where are you in the cape? Im on the rock with TEC

Offline echelon666

• Rawr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 03:26:31 am »
Ah, i'll be back in a sec. and I know you from Black Souls LOL

Lonely tail

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 04:13:45 am »