Author Topic: __.--'The Ice in Our Veins'--.__ ((MAP DONE/LOOKING FOR ANY MEMBERS))  (Read 17486 times)

Offline FloWithLife

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Eating Ice Cream in Hell
    • View Profile
    • MaH DA
bump

Offline FloWithLife

• View Profile
    • MaH DA
bump

~Note to everyone: This group is not dead :)

Offline Tutyr

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Sorry for my absence. I've had a lot of pressure to deal with.
x___x

Offline FloWithLife

• View Profile
    • MaH DA
Sorry for my absence. I've had a lot of pressure to deal with.
x___x

Its np ^^ we have another map in WIP then we shall offically start.

GamerGirl

How active is this group? It looks interesting.

Offline Dragons101

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart Fan Forums
hey yall sorry bout not being active but ive been busy in real life, im on mt phone so i will be a wile before i can get on fh

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile

In-game name: LordSameth

Character name: Starreth

Rank(Please pick on im not good at picking for people): Hunter

Ice-touch(what color is your ice-blood ex: white, a type of blue, blue, or gray): Light Blue

Feline/Canine: Canine

Personality: Starreth is pushy, demanding, and likes to be in charge. She likes to criticize others and often gets into fights. If she doesn't get her way she becomes pouty, and will wander off alone for several days. Despite all of this she is extremely loyal to her friends and will fight to the death when required. She has full resolve to kill, and will feel no remorse, however she will offer prayers to the spirits she follows. 

Rp Sample(You MUST DO THIS 4/5+ sentences): The rest of the group was falling behind. A kinder creature would have slowed up, but Starreth wasn't feeling too forgiving. Their prey escaped because of her mistake. She was completely at fault. Despite the blow to her pride, she pressed on, not wanting to admit defeat. The other hunters were tired, she knew, and she had ignored their pleads to stop. Thinking about it, they'd likely be too weak to take on the large moose they were catching up to. No matter how strong she herself was, she would need them at their best, otherwise they'd just lose the prey again, shaming her more. With a defeated sigh, she turned back to the rest of her group, abandoning the hunt.

Offline FloWithLife

• View Profile
    • MaH DA
How active is this group? It looks interesting.

We have not had our first rp yet, I wanted to have more members before doing so. However considering I have a few new members we will be active and begin rp-ing soon :)

Offline FloWithLife

• View Profile
    • MaH DA

In-game name: LordSameth

Character name: Starreth

Rank(Please pick on im not good at picking for people): Hunter

Ice-touch(what color is your ice-blood ex: white, a type of blue, blue, or gray): Light Blue

Feline/Canine: Canine

Personality: Starreth is pushy, demanding, and likes to be in charge. She likes to criticize others and often gets into fights. If she doesn't get her way she becomes pouty, and will wander off alone for several days. Despite all of this she is extremely loyal to her friends and will fight to the death when required. She has full resolve to kill, and will feel no remorse, however she will offer prayers to the spirits she follows. 

Rp Sample(You MUST DO THIS 4/5+ sentences): The rest of the group was falling behind. A kinder creature would have slowed up, but Starreth wasn't feeling too forgiving. Their prey escaped because of her mistake. She was completely at fault. Despite the blow to her pride, she pressed on, not wanting to admit defeat. The other hunters were tired, she knew, and she had ignored their pleads to stop. Thinking about it, they'd likely be too weak to take on the large moose they were catching up to. No matter how strong she herself was, she would need them at their best, otherwise they'd just lose the prey again, shaming her more. With a defeated sigh, she turned back to the rest of her group, abandoning the hunt.

Accepted~ thank you for the app. and I will post your char's pic on the members list as soon as possible. Please make sure to go to the front page and dl the map when you have the time ^.^

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
What version is your map? I cannot run it.