Author Topic: Shadow Light Pack (Spots Open)  (Read 1869 times)

rawr_loud

Shadow Light Pack (Spots Open)
« on: July 17, 2011, 03:46:01 am »

We are a semi-realistic roleplay. Meaning you can look any way you want but you have to act distinctively as a wolf. No casting spells or flying.
 We have secure pack ranks and are tied to our roles. I, Karee, am always leader and Chogan is always deputy. The other roles are chosen by me during the Role-Play line.

Leader is to be listened to at all times. We do not accept rebellion. When the leader is away, deputy is in charge under any circumstance.

When role-playing we would rather on topic chat. So if the whole role-play includes "lolz" or "jk" you will be chased out of the pack immediately. On the other hand, we do accept the occasional "lol" during a funny moment. But just try to avoid making it the root source of the conversation.

When fighting, be real. We do not allow people playing unfairly during fights. Things such as "revives" or "heals him/her" will not be approved and will result in immediate removal of your place in the pack. If somebody has caused enough damage to you that you die, do just that. Die. Come back as a changed wolf and start over your ranks and friendships. But no foul fighting. We will notice.

Mothers of the pack must be treated with respect and be the first to be protected as with the pups and elders. Our pack has a precaution system for invasions or the den and animal attacks. I will teach you those precautions during our first meeting.

Hunters need to be realistic when hunting and catch real food. Chogan and I know that elk/caribou/deer/moose/etc. is considered real wolf food but think reality here: wolves don't catch a elk every-time they go hunting. Bring back food like small rabbits or squirrels. Also remember that they don't always catch something. If you are say, starving, in your pack make it more dramatic by not catching anything. Watch how that storyline unfolds.

When adding you to our group on the game, listen to what we say. Some of it can be important.

Don't argue with either Chogan or I. If you know of a cooler den, thats great, start your own pack then. We are not stupid and need to be treated with respect. When we call for a meeting. Everyone better listen by the second time we call.

When in our pack, you are loyal to the Shadow Light Pack. We don't want wolves going to other packs just because they "only wanted to rp, and thats it." We worked hard on this. We like a little respect.

Avoid cursing or typing in a manner nobody can really understand. We like to know what you have to say. So say it right.

"
This is the ranking chart in general rank order:

Alpha (Dominant wolf and leader of the pack.)

Beta (Second in rank, the beta helps the alpha with decisions as well as helping order meetings and patrols. With the presence of the alpha gone, the beta will take over.)

Delta (This is the third rank. They are to be extremely dedicated to the pack and under the circumstance that both the alpha and beta have gone the deltas are in charge.)

Healer (This is the pack healer. The pack healer and the leader are the only two who can receive important omens.)

Lead Hunter and Hunters (The lead hunter directs large hunts and chooses hunting territory. The hunters are to follow their orders.)

Subordinates (These make up a small majority of the wolf pack. They are wolves who have not been given a task.)

Slough Wolves (These are foreign wolves given the task to check on other competitive packs. They are actually very nice and try to avoid conflict. They must bring a peace offering every time they check on other packs to avoid fighting. When not checking on packs they are the pack caretakers and they make sure the elders and injured are fed and well.)

Druld Males and Females (These are overly violent and vicious wolves. They normally chase away loners or rouges. Drulds are unusually large and muscly.)

Fortune Teller (This is a scared wolf that must be blessed by the Gods to earn the title. They give vague fortunes to those who bring offerings. They're den must be line with red daisies for good luck.)

Messengers (There are only two of these and they must be very sneaky.)

Scout and Scout Followers (These are a group of elite, quick-minded patrol wolves. They must remain silent in case of invasion)

Semi-Dominant (These wolves will defend the territory to the end and hate loners. They normally spend there time farther away from the pack site to check on any strange behavior. They are very dedicated to the pack.)

Battlers (These are the main fighters in the group. They are normally burly and strong. They must always be prepared for a fight.)

Dispersal Wolves (These wolves get chased out of the pack to find another dispersal wolf of the opposite sex. They then mate in privacy and are invited back into the pack. All wolves expecting to make are going to be dispersal wolves at one point.)

Den mothers (These are either pregnant females, females who have had their pups already or babysitters.)

Learners (These are pups that are learning a specific task. They have mentors who also do the task to teach them the art. The Learners must go through 10 classes before they become the rank strived for)

Pups (Pups are not exactly a low rank. They are the pack future and must be protected.)

Omega (Is the lowest rank of any wolf pack. They are constantly being picked on, yet they are a very important part of a wolf pack. The omega relieves tension within the pack. The Omega is the last to eat. When a wolf joins the pack from being a lone wolf they are automatically a omega unless they are a pup. Then they grow into a omega.)"

The circled parts of our map are the key points- the major sections that are important to know.
We do not go around giving the map to people not willing to dedicate their time for a long term, Shadow Light RP.

Once you have a been accepted, and are officially a member of our pack, you will recieve the map download link.
Thanks to Zodiak for our map's... well... map!

Still interested in joining? Great. You'll need to fill out this form to be accepted.

Name:
Mate:
Quick wolf bio:
Why you want to be in Shadow Light:
RP sample:

Signed,
           Karee

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Light Pack (Spots Open)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 04:43:17 am »
Name: Summer
Mate: None
Quick wolf bio: As a young pup she was peaceful, generous and took the well-fare of others before her own. As a kid she didnt have many friends, and some wolves would pick on her just to see her reaction, as she got older that made her grow a short-temper, she is usually calm and peaceful unless someone picks on her, turns on her, talks rudely about her, etc, then she'll blow her top. She hopes to be the fortune-teller because of weird dreams she had in the past, If she couldnt be Fortune-teller she would want to be a babysitter because she loves pups and always has or lead hunter because she gives orders clearly ( but refuses to repeat herself) and likes to hunt.
Why you want to be in Shadow Light: Because I beleive this Role-play will be very fun (and popular too :D) Also because...I see it's realistic, I'm not a fan of animals with powers or strange abilities, also i like long-term rps because, i'll be part of a group for one day, go to bed, wake up, go on feralheart and the group will be disbanded/done for. :I
RP sample:A cinnamon-colored she-wolf with a lighter brown underbelly and markings that were darker than her pelt and emerald green eyes walked forward, her paws gliding softly onto the ground without a sound. Her eyes flickered from one wolf to another. "Look at her! she's SO short!" a wolf whsipered to another as she walked by, she turned around and shoved her nose right up to their's her eyes turning to slits. "What was that?" She asked angrily.
"Uh...uh...nothing.." it replied. "Nothing? Nothing...is that what my teeth want to do? No! they want to be sunk into your big fat neck!" She yelled. "EEEP!" it yelped and ran off. She sighed..Her temper had been let loose, like a dog...again. She continued to walk, her head hanging low, other wolves began to slowly scoot farther away as she walked by. She padded into her warm den, it smelled of the flowers that bloomed just outside. She laid down and curled up tightly, if she were to talk it would be muffled because her face was buried in the tight brown bundle.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:51:05 am by AliceThirteen »

Koolwolfe

Re: Shadow Light Pack (Spots Open)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 09:22:00 am »
Hey I would love to join!)

Name: Alayni
User: Koolwolfe
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality: Alayni loves her family and her pack. Her dream is to become the Elite Guard some day. Alayni is big for a pup, and protects her family at any cost.

RP sample: Alayni walked through the forest as her paws hit the cold ground with water. Alayni pulled her head up to the sky as a raindrop hit her soaking wet nose. Alayni looked to her paws and opened up her muzzle sighing, She then hears a familiar howl saying "Alayni time to come home." It was her mother, Alayni's heart pumped as se felt comfortable with her mom's heart warming howl. Alayni began to go in a faster pace as her white paw different from the other paws, hit the ground faster. Alayni suddenly came to a rough stop, she was at her pack's camp. She then walked towards her mom as her black paws now hit the ground faster. Her mom then barked and said "Finally your home honey. The hunters found some food." Her mom barked wagging her tail he warm nose nudged some meat to Alayni. Alayni's tail started to wag slowly she then barked "Thanks mom." She opened up her muzzle and grabbed the meat with her teeth eating the meat.

(Is this rp closed?)