Author Topic: The Nine Eleven attacks  (Read 1056 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
The Nine Eleven attacks
« on: September 11, 2014, 09:09:19 pm »
(Mods, if for some reason you disapprove of this thread, feel free to do what you wish with it.)

The September 11 attacks (also referred to as September 11, September 11th, or 9/11) were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks launched by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda upon the United States in New York City and the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area on Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks killed almost 3,000 people, and killed 1 dog.
 Four normal everyday planes were taken over by the terrorists and two were flown into the World Trade center buildings in NYC. Another plane was flown into the Pentagon in Washing D.C. and the fourth was aimed for the white house, but three passengers reclaimed control, and crashed it into a field in Pennsylvania. I don't know if you had family that was in it or witnessed it, but I am praying for any families who lost a member, or anyone who knew someone that didn't come home. I will be praying for you all!

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
Re: The Nine Eleven attacks
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 01:39:32 am »
*Is it bad I snickered when you mentioned it killed one dog Iamsosorryifthatsbadplsdon'tkillme ;_; * That's almost exactly what my principle said over the intercom today. I have a friend who's Birthday was today I think he said he was born around 9 or so Am so it would have been around the time the second tower was hit or when it fell not sure what my teacher said about that. I've also heard that they really beef up security on this day so this doesn't happen again. Oh and my Grandma had a picture of the Towers but sadly i lost it... *This was really irrelevant to this but -shug- and it is quite amazing only 1 dog died. But it is sad so many others died D:*

Signature drawn by Me

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 03:18:27 pm »
*Is it bad I snickered when you mentioned it killed one dog Iamsosorryifthatsbadplsdon'tkillme ;_; *
I take offence to that, death isn't something to "snicker" about. Even if it is a unusual detail, its not something to giggle at, especially what its concerning.
I'm sure Dun misinformed some information about it, cause some people where really never found to get a approximate number. But my love and heart goes out to all thos who were lost on that tragic day, especially the jumpers...thos poor souls.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 03:56:42 pm »
Indeed death is never a funny topic. I suggest maturity and respect when you or anyone else addresses it or just avoid saying anything at all. I'd rather not respond to this topic due to the raw and painful feelings it can pull out of me. Let us just remember that day and pray for the souls of those who passed on. All I hope is that their passings were quick and that they didn't have to suffer a terrible end. My sympathies to their families. I wouldn't wish such horror like what was seen and experienced upon that day on anyone.

We should all reflect upon how quickly life can change and how we never know when the day will be our last. This event should teach us to appreciate and love every day, every situation, and everyone more.