Author Topic: What programming launguages do you know?  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Re: What programming launguages do you know?
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 01:31:57 am »
Intresting, I have heard of Ruby but not C#.

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 09:17:35 am »
@Solid_Spy
I'm not saying a solid no to what you said, but I think a little different if it's the case.
In my opinion, Ruby and Python are the best to use first since they're quite easy for starters, then comes C++ and Javascript.

C++ Is great for game coding like Impressive Title, where many people (including me) are making their own servers like FeralHeart.

On the other hand we have Javascript which is used for games too, but games meaning the sort of games you can download on your phone or tablet/iPad. There are few more things you can do with Javascript, but I can't find a way to explain it without writing a book. xD

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 10:25:47 am »
I don't know any, but sometimes I edit other people's code without any knowledge. And I hate you people. I hate your code, I hate your code comments that make no sense, I hate the whole concept of dynamic memory.
Last week I was fixing some old program on Delphi. And in this case "fixing" means "using dirty hacks to override 70% of it's original functionality with your own implementations written on built-in scripting language". Because nobody ever made a newer version or left source code to fix it properly.
This is sad...   :(