Author Topic: Download Issues  (Read 647 times)

Offline Drappagirl143

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Download Issues
« on: October 25, 2014, 04:56:16 am »
Hello! I tried downloading FH on my new PC and when i loaded the game with no mods or changes to the files, everything worked great, but when i logged in, the only textures that loaded where for the UI and for the Character. The scenery and maps where completely black. When I entered the game the character looked completely fine, but the minimap was completely black and so was the entire world. Do you have any idea what could be wrong? I can take screenshots and upload them to imgur if need be.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Download Issues
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 05:00:37 am »
First off I'd recommend changing your Rendering System. You can do this by going to Options >> Video >> Rendering System and trying both options.

The next thing you could try is right-clicking the application and choose "Run as administrator".

If that fails I would uninstall and delete the Feralheart folder and try redownloading. When you're installing it make sure it goes to your (C:) drive and not Program Files x86 -depending what operating system you're using.

Hope this helps :)

Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Download Issues
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 08:56:55 am »
I must agree with Ingredient.
I would try using her suggestions first, and if none of that works I suggest you send in a screenshot of your issues so that we may see what exactly is going on for your Feral Heart.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble