Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 181215 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1720 on: October 23, 2013, 02:35:01 pm »

Name: Mirkworld
Species: Horse
Breed: Clysedale
Personality: Strong-Hearted, brave, and caring.
Appearance: Mirkworld is a solid black clysedale horse with a few white spots on her back.  Her coat is slick and shiny.
Extra Info: I am awesome.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1721 on: October 25, 2013, 02:06:01 am »
Name: Dakota
Occupation:  Bandit/Rancher                                                       
Items/Equipment: Saddle bags, black embroidered western tack, satchel, a few pots and pans, a roll out mat and that's pretty much it.                                       
Companions(Including their horse, if one) She has a light gray mare named storm. Storm has a white blaze on her head and a appaloosa markings on her rear which is also white. Her mane is straight and white as well.
Weapons: Two pistols, a hunting knife and a hunting rifle.                                                           
Personality: Quite outgoing. She seems sweet when you first meet her but don't get too comfortae, she may just end up stabbing you in the back.
Apparel: She has a white short sleeve shirt and a black western vest. She wears western boots and has a red bandana around her neck. Her hair is long and blonde and she wears a black cowboy hat.
Extra Info: None                           

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!