Author Topic: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting!  (Read 25594 times)

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
Re: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting (Leaders needed)
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 10:11:14 am »
"Well not too much. Gathering is tomorrow." Bonestar licked her head. (So short)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting (Leaders needed)
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 12:18:16 pm »

Name: Laceshard
Appearance: A small, white and brown cat with a powder pink nose, opaque whiskers, teal eyes and black rims around her eyes and tail.
Persnonality: Preserved and serene, a perfect peace-keeper. 'Angelic', as some might call her.
Clan: Freezeclan
Other: She wears a chain-linked collar around her neck, making the fur around her neck fall off. She's not able to get the collar off. It's not known how she got it in the first place.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2013, 08:40:09 pm »
     Moving on past the dark bird Cardinalstar moved into some dead bushes, frozen long ago in some blizzard. Nothing seemed to be moving about currently, including prey. All the thickly furred 'coon could scent was that of cold and frozen dead leaves under the snow.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2013, 09:36:03 pm »
Accepted ^^))

Tigerroar told the leader about Owlpaw's Assessments. He had told him a cat would work with her. He looked around the camp, and decided on what cat. He walked over to Lightflower, and sat down beside her, "Hi Lightflower. I was wondering if you could accompany me in Owlpaw's Assessments. I need some cat to battle with her and chase her during Tree Climbing."

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 09:43:16 pm »
     Flicking his long tail Cardinalstar pressed himself deeper into the bushes. The crackled and snapped in protest to him. Narrowing his eyes against the sharp thin stems he finally made it to the other side where the thin forest continued with the same amazing look over the territories. It may be a fantastic sight to a cat from another clan but Cardinalstar, knowing it for most of his life it didn't seem as interesting.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2013, 09:50:06 pm »
Berrysplash finished up her prey beofre looking around the camp. She stood up and padded into the medine den. She sat down and looked at her now organized herbs. She began to think. 'Well I'll need some more poppy seeds.' She thought to herself as she walked back out of the den. She soon began padding out of the camp to get what she needed.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2013, 11:08:03 pm »
SnowBreeze
FreezeClan
Queen

SnowBreeze huffed, she would love to be able to go to the gathering but she couldn't. She shivered slightly when a snowflake landed on her light pink nose. She stood up "I'm going back into the nursery, I'll see you soon." she smiled as she crawled though the small opening. Once inside she walked to her nest and laid down, she felt a little odd. She stood up and began to move the nesting materials around with her front paws. She laid down again and rustled around, trying to get comfortable. SnowBreeze winced when a small pain shot through her abdomen "Oakfeather." she called to the she-cat who was keeping an eye on the queens. Oakfeather padded over with a look of concern on her face "Yes, SnowBreeze?" Oakfeather looked over her "Are they coming right now?" SnowBreeze nodded her head. Oakfeather's eyes widened as she rushed around, grabbing various things that she might need. SnowBreeeze laid on her side, her kits were coming. They were coming into this cold world that was dangerous, but she knew they would be safe here.

An hour later three healthy plump kits were nuzzled against her stomach. The only male was solid white while his two sisters were white with light brown spots all over their bodies. SnowBreeze purred loudly as she licked them "I'll get Bonestar." Oakfeather said as she left the nursery. SnowBreeze curled her tail around her bundles and waited for their father to arrive.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2013, 11:33:00 pm »
     The Maine coon angora mix glanced down to a slope that led down to Vineclan territory. He knew he'd have to cross it in order to reach the gathering and with the recent snow it's best to look for a safe path across. Trotting down the slope some sharp pebbles skittered down the steep ground as Cardinalstar slid down it. Sitting down he licked some snow off his paw. It tasted dusty but cold as it slid over his tongue and into his stomach. Many fox-lengths away lay Vineclan. Sniffing, Cardinalstar started to walk over to the border but with no intention to cross it.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 11:40:10 am »
Fortis Animam finished the hawk, licking his lips and burying the remains. He looked up at the sun, which was beginning to set. There would be a Gathering tonight. He didn't attend them, as he might get mobbed by eager apprentices who might beg for stories. Fortis walked over to a small river that ran down from the mountains North of Fathomir, and started to lap up the cold water.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 05:16:08 pm »
Once she gathered what she neede she began her path back to camp. She went into the medicine den and sat down the poppy seeds then padded out of the den to find Bonestar. Once she found him she began to eak. "When are we leaving for the gathering?" She asked him sitting down.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10