Author Topic: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~  (Read 10904 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2013, 08:24:44 pm »
Mara tossed her head and gve one last irritable stomp if her hoof before trotting over to her daighter and nudging her towards a nearby tree. "I don't want you gettin hurt, come on." She whinnied and began to mke her way towards the tree.

Cream egan to walk next to her mother. "Seebya later Blaise." She whinnied. She watched her mother lay diwn under te tree and she did the same.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2013, 11:36:43 pm »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2013, 12:44:31 am »

Versailles

Versailles' ears shot forward as the rogue stallion reared, whacking Flash on the muzzle with a hoof in the process. With a furious snort, he took a couple steps forward, arching his neck in an aggressive posture. "You asked for it, imbecile!" He huffed, plastering his ears against his cranium and stepping out more, giving the ground a harsh stomp with a forehoof before rearing onto his hind legs, tossing his head with an angered neigh. He brought down his front hooves inches from those of the stallion with a thud, a sort of mock charge as yet another warning.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2013, 09:47:05 am »
((My phones being a jerk so can't post the pictures right now))

Tatum listened to what the stallion had to say, his eyes narrowed at every word he said. The stallion shook his head and stepped forward "Beat it dirt bag!" He snapped pawing at the ground; gasping slightly as the rogue male reared and struck Flash with a hoof. Gritting his teeth he began pawing at the ground and shaking his head; the pinto stallion reared up and slammed his hooves harshly against the ground as a warning, also sending a cloud of dirt into the air. Lunging his head forward he nipped the stallions neck then kicked out his legs, soon drawing back as he continued giving the stallion many warning. "Find your own place!" He added with a harsh, deep tone.

Hallie turned to see Mara heading of with Cream and taking her to a safter place, and watching Blais trot off she turned back to face the stallion. Shaking her head to what he had said and allowing snorts to flare past her nostrils; narrowing her eyes as he reared up and struck Flash on the way back down. Letting out a threatening neigh the white mare done the same and reared up to her highest point then slamming her hooves against the ground now coming face to face with the stallion. Looking into his eyes for a moment as her filled with rage, nudging her head to the side she clipped the stallions face. Then stepping back with the others in a defensive way. "Leave!" She muttered gritting her teeth.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2013, 10:53:47 am »

Callus

"LOOK, MONSIEUR." She roared, ears swiftly plastering against her scalp in a defensive matter. "I don't care WHO you are, or WHAT you're doing, but you NEED to get out of here! Didn't your little brain tell you that we didn't want to start a fight?! You could have just left, you piece of ordures!" With the final yell, Callus pivoted off her back legs and slammed her front hooves and chest against the stallions, teeth swiftly nipping at the stallions shoulder skin in an attempt to find a soft spot. If the stallion didn't react, she could easily manage to bite. If he managed to somehow kick her off, she would fall back behind him. "Come on guys, lets teach this little foal a lesson." She cackled.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2013, 05:17:36 pm »

Flash felt the hoof smash on his nose, and he snorted, jumping back. He watched Verssailles do a mock kick, and Flash turned around, showing hus butt to the stranger. He bucked, attempting to kick the male. His eyes burnt with anger as he turned to face the male again, snorting loudly. "Leave by yourself monsieur or be forced!" He snapped, knowing his herd was getting worked up. He knew they would back him up at any costs, but he didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused