Author Topic: :.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:  (Read 22728 times)

Koolwolfe

:.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:
« on: December 13, 2013, 08:47:35 am »
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 09:10:32 am by KoolWolfe »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: :.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 06:29:05 pm »

Name: Kendall, but some call her Kell.
Position: Public Order Enforcement Dog
Police or Criminal?: Police
Crush: Not at the moment.
Personality: Kendall is a very hardworking canine who takes her job seriously, rarely she will put a foot wrong and when she does she makes it up. Many say she is a pleasure to have on the force, and loves her job-which is true. Sometimes this fae can be stubborn and sharped tongue sometimes hurting others even if she didn't mean it, Kell does have a short temper and will snap quite easily. Kendall is a loving and playful canine when not on the job, and will act like a puppy often showing her less intelligent sign. She's great at her job as she has been training since she was a young pup, which helped her to grow rather intelligent and fond of her job. Kell won't take shit from anyone and isn't afraid to snap or even attack, so what what you do or say to this female as she's a force not to be rockoned with and most fear her.
Human's Picture:

Human's Gender: Male
Human's Personality: John is quite the worker, when on duty he takes his job very serious and has been training for many years. Being an intelligent and muscular human he's suited out perfectly for the job. Although John is hot headed and can be pretty aggressive and sharp tongued he can also be a loving human who'll help those in need. This human is rather intelligent and experienced as he trained himself and Kendall (from a pup) getting them to be the top workers they are today.
Human's Name: John Walker
Other: She wears a thick, leather, black collar that has a gold badge on with her contact details and name, also with a large logo of the force.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 06:42:22 pm »
(( Accepted ))

||Delgado||

Position: Public Order Enforcement Dog

Police or Criminal?: Police.

Crush: None

Personality: Meet him.

Human's Picture: "I work alone." He works alone.

Human's Gender: "WORK ALONE!"

Human's Personality: "Go away."

Human's Name: "NONE!"

Other: Police

Delgado growled lowly he then looked to Kell he then said "Come on. Time to eat." He trotted to the room where they would eat, he then turned around to see if Kell was following.

((I'll post on Viva, once we get more members. ))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:51:12 pm by KoolWolfe »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 07:39:44 pm »

Kendall
The tan shepherd let out a huff as she shuffled to her paws hearing the muttering and footsteps of the officers walking through the corridors, the sound of large 'Bangs!' As the door slammed. Letting out a yawn Kell shuffled to her paws and extended her legs in a stretch, glancing around then seeing Delgado as he spoke about them needing to eat. Stretching once more the muscular canine allowed her back to crack then stood in her normal stance, her tail whipping to and fro behind her. Tilting her head she nodded "Alright comin'" She smiled as she followed the brute, nudging a door open with her nose they soon entered the room that contained all the food bowls, licking her lips the canines stomach growled. Her attention turning to Delgado once she took place infront of her water and food bowls.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 07:43:02 pm »
I hope criminals work this way..

|| Esme ||

Kangal x Tibetan Mastiff

Position: Thief - kills other dogs and takes their food, from pets to strays.

Police or Criminal?: Criminal

Crush: None at the moment.

Personality: Very cocky and sarcastic, Esme knows what she wants and how she's going to get it. She's very smart for a street-dog and uses her wits to bend others to her will. Esme's not afraid to speak her mind at all, and will lash out with her sharp tongue. Being afraid is something foreign to her, since she's a pretty much 100% daredevil.

Robbybobster

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 09:22:25 pm »

||Cash||
Position:Public Order Enforcement Dog
Police or Criminal?:Police
Crush:---
Personality:Find out in RP
Human's Picture:
Human's Gender:Male
Human's Personality:Find out in RP
Human's Name:Dave
Other:---

Koolwolfe

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 09:30:55 pm »
Both Accepted! ))

||Viva||

The large female growled loudly she then said "Shut yer fuzzocks!!" Her fangs blaring.

||Delgado||

Delgado' collar was soon tugged on as he then said "Got to go." As they stuck something infront his maw he started to bark wildly as they let him go as he soon saw Esme, he launched swiftly his canines blared as he knocked Esme onto her side and pinned her as they put a muzzle on her he then chuckled amused as he then said to Esme "Shouldn't have done that huh sweetheart?" As he followed the human's into the police station as Esme was thrown into a cage, Delgado was released as he trotted to the food bowl he then ate down as Viva laid down on a pillow watching everyone.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 09:35:09 pm »
[[ Um.. excuse me, but I didn't even post for Esme and I'm already in a cage.. you didn't even give me a chance to respond. Also, by the way, it's spelled "fussocks", and a fussock is a big, "fat" woman- at least what some called them in the past. ]]

Koolwolfe

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 09:37:03 pm »
(( Please say if you were in a cage, xD I got so confused, ignore that let's just pretend that Delgado grabbed his food and put it in front of her cage? ))

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 09:39:21 pm »
[[ But.. I'm outside, in the streets.. You can't just find me and throw me in a cage by your own will. That's technically god-modding. ]]