Author Topic: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP  (Read 11667 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 06:48:51 pm »
Heehee I got Black Flag aswell. <3 Been drooling over the controller for three days straight. x3 Bought some smexy candy-cane sails and then going out to conquer forts. Fun fun fuun.

Anyways, could we start, Miss Truleigh?

Koolwolfe

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 08:30:48 pm »
Yes

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 03:59:35 am »
Okay cool! sooo who is going to start?
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 11:14:00 am »

:| Read |:

The pattering of pawsteps signalled others that the wolf hybrid was near, trekking through the sand on the shore-line with head hung low. The acidic stench of the air made Read wrinkle up her muzzle in disgust, sliding down onto her mud-littered belly and crossing her paws in her usual pose. Ears craned forward and twitching, the fae's amber eyes narrowed at the pale Sun befure resting her chin upon her paws.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 05:14:55 pm »

|:Elsa:|

The ice cold fae trotted down through the allies as humans watched ice trail behind her, no sooner did she know it she heard the scientists as she growled loudly lifting her paw up and the placing it down with force as the scientists were, frozen. She then muttered "That should buy some time." As she ran off no sooner did she ran into Jackdaw, she found herself no sooner on her side, she stood up as she looked to male she then said "Sorry. I think you know why I ran right?" She questioned seeing that he had powers as well.

(( Her voice actually sounds like Elsa from the movie Frozen ;3 )

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 05:47:16 pm »

:| Ravani |:

Paws trudged through the thick sand as a hybrid's pawprints trailed after the figure. Ravani lifted his head up to glance briefly around him, before continuing forward. A few small rocks cluttered his path, and without hesitation he pressed forward; the sound of rocks cracking into two split the silent air. As he shot another glance up, he narrowed his eyes at the sight of another canine, who was not far off from him. It was stretched out silently by the shore-line, obviously resting for a moment's worth. Suspicious, Ravani stood a few feet away from the figure, before calling out to the creature. His muzzle wrinkled in disgust of the thick scent of acid, before he turned his attention back onto the canine. "Hello!" Ravani called, lowering himself into a playful crouch. Showing no signs of aggression, the hybrid focused his eyes onto the bright pink bandana, which fluttered into his direction.     

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 05:59:06 pm »

The silence was broken when a sudden yelp split the air, making Read cringe and turn around, her eyes radiating amber as sand rocketed up into the air before falling down onto the hybrid like rain. Squinting, she did a brisk shake of her scruffy pelt and sat down, one ear plastered on her scalp while the other perked up in curiosity. "Hello." She replied, a smug grin etching across her lips while she gazed at the young brute. Read tilted her head, cheek tufts ruffled by the gust of wind. "I sincerely hope you're not one of the human spies." Heaving herself up, the tawny dog stood some way from the other hybrid, lowering her head while inhaling his scent.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 06:43:17 pm »
(( Aaa ;_; I love that movie. -flops over- I'm also thinking of making Fleetfoot owned. ))

A tall figure slinked around the scientists, encased in ice but still alive and breathing somehow. The snow white and black speckled mutt pressed his nose against one of the frozen legs, his breath puffing in the air and warming that one spot on the body. His azure eyes sparkled with interest, immediately searching for the creature who possessed this power. Lithe, small paws glided over the snow dusted ground, not making a single sound. Slowly, he followed the icy trail, confirming further along the way that it must be a female. Once he got closer, he also caught another scent mingled with the other; male, not completely dog. The slender brute slipped behind the nearest cover, watching the light colored husky and the reddish coydog closely.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 07:06:36 pm »

:| Ravani |:

Ravani titled his head to one side slightly, inspecting the other canine closely. "Um, no," he replied, narrowing his eyes in reply to her question. Standing there, with his paws tucked into the sand, the hybrid continued to study the female, watching for any signs of aggression or mischief that might twinkle in her eyes. Seeing none really, Ravani gave a brisk shake to his body, before gazing back at the female. "I hope you're not one of the human spies." Ravani backfired. 

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 07:22:39 pm »
Changing her breed to a Kelpie.

Read clenched her teeth with a loud chuckle, rolling her narrowed orbs with tail raising erect behind her. "Oh darling, wherever did you get that idea?" Licking the side of her muzzle, the Kelpie took an intimidating step forward, puffing up her tan chest. "I'm keeping it cautious around you, lass. Don't try doing anything stupid that may alert the humans. We're risking getting caught simply by standing in the open." Snorting, she looked around, arching her back like a cat when a scent wafted up to her leathery nose. "A car. I know these things. Move." Slowly, she trotted past the male and into the thicket, going towards the now ruined woods. However, they provided shelter from humans.