Author Topic: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP  (Read 11668 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2014, 06:31:29 pm »
[[ Well, they are using it for the army and they need to make more power wolves but they lost the serum and they now have to extract it from the last power dogs. :3 And Elsa is getting dragged into a ban by scientists. )

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2014, 06:58:54 pm »
Welp, that explains it, I guess.

:| Cahill |:

At the sudden whirrs of human machines, Cahill skid back, snapping her jaws with a hushed yell at Ravani. "Back up!" Glaring at the youngster, the Kelpie stepped forward, focusing her golden eyes on the van as it suddenly rocketed up into the air before falling on it's metallic side with a large clank. "Handle the rest by yourself!" Squinting her eyes, Cahill leaped back and vanished behind the ruined house the two were hiding behind.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2014, 07:35:09 pm »

:| Ravani |:

At the sound of Caphill's shoting, Ravani did not react right away, instead watched as the van lifted up, supposing by the female's eyes. Watching silently, the hybrid allowed the tickling in his throat to rumble, and with a sharp bark a blast of electricity shot towards the van, crackling around it as the sound of metal screeching filled the air. However, it didn't really do much to help, only helped raise the damage a little bit. Turning, he rushed after the older female, skidding behind the ruined house beside Caphill as his ears raised, hoping to catch a few words in reaction to what they did.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2014, 08:42:04 pm »
[[ I am confused slightly... Because Elsa is knocked out she can't really do anything. XD )

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2014, 10:35:59 pm »
mystery stopped, her ears perked as she picked up a familiar but unknown sound and picked up the faint scent of the scientists. Eyes widen, the pitbull terrier followed the trail with chills running through her spine at the memories of the scientests that did something to heighten her smell, hearing and seeing allot. She scented the other dogs nearby, fear creeping on her pelt like fleas biting her skin. is Gem with unknown dogs? Has the scientests captured her or did something to her!? she thought, panicking as she kept on running. It's true that she would overreact but Gem is the only family she's got left ever since the two left their mothers and siblings behind.

Gem grabbed onto the nearest trash bag, ignoring the foul taste as she ripped the bag open. Items started to roll out, her sightless eyes blazing in annoyance as she pawed at each item, none of them felt or smelled like food. "humans are so awkward somtimes" she said to herself, flicking her tail as the husky mix started to dig through the trash pile.
Signature by Green

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2014, 04:55:08 pm »
((Is it okay if I change her power to fire? :3))

:| Kidd |:

Kidd perked her ears and turned her head towards the sound of chaos. She saw the image of what appeared to be a small group of canines barking viciously at a white van. The half-wolf whipped around and trotted peacefully until she dwelled only yards away from the madness. The female narrowed her eyes. At closer inspection, the others seemed to be consecrating on what was inside the vehicle. Huh, idiots... Kidd thought to herself. Positioning herself in the cover of a nearby bush she watched a female snap harshly at a hybrid. The male suddenly lunged for the car as electric particles filled the air.  "Heeeyy! Y'er doin' it wrong!" Kidd leaped out from her hideout, aiming for the van's wheel. The air crackled with sudden heat. Air pressure was becoming too much for the tire. A loud booming noise exploded in her ear drums. The tire had popped. Kidd whipped around and gave the dogs a sharp glare.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2014, 05:08:28 pm »
Lazy no anything this time sorry. XD )

Elsa fell to the ground as the scientists made a run for it, she started to wake up but sorta didn't start to wake up at all.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2014, 03:00:46 am »
[[Holy crap sorreh, I was visiting amigos up in St. Augustine for the past few days. #OldestCityIn'MuricaSwag -History nerd squee-
Could I get a recap up in hurr? c:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2014, 03:23:54 am »
[[ Welcome back, Jimmy! <3 wait are you even back

Recap: So basically you left off from where Elsa was knocked out from the scientist. If you are confused why the scientist are taking the dogs with the powers, I'll just quote from earlier:

Quote from: OreoHeroz
[[ Lol I have no clue, to be honest. Sorry, I still don't understand why the scientists would need to take away their power and give it to someone else. It don't make sense. o3o ]]

Quote from: Luceian
[[ Well, they are using it for the army and they need to make more power wolves but they lost the serum and they now have to extract it from the last power dogs. :3 And Elsa is getting dragged into a ban by scientists. )

So anyways, Caphill and Ravani wrecked the van, and Starry joined, and her character is known as Kidd. Mystery, Heartsgirl99's character, is running over to the scene since she thinks her sister, Gem, is there.

Also I hope you had fun on your trip^^ ]]