Author Topic: ~Follow the prophecy, we cant just die like this.~ Open, accepting, RP!  (Read 6779 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Follow the prophecy, we cant just die like this.~ Open, accepting, RP!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 11:27:38 pm »
Whisper stayed silent, her ears still pinned back as her brea thing slowly calmed. The rain that had now grown heavy was the only sound as it pattered against the concrete. Without warning, Whisper let out a thick, but sweet laugh. Her eyes shut tightly as she threw herself into a laughing fit, a sudden snort caught her off guard and she paused, giggling before looking back up at Grayson. "It's raining, my paws about to fall off, your eye is bleeding, we almost got hit by a truck, and you apologize...," her sweet voice struggled not to break into a fit of giggles again. Whisper let a single giggle out before smiling warmly, let's get to that garage," she offered.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 01:43:52 am »
GRAYSON
Grayson looked at her with an expression of pure confusion and bewilderment. He stared for a few moments then shook it off and smiled, pushing open the building's door with a slight jingle. He barked to let the mechanics know that he was here. He led the way to the break room, where there were a bunch of blankets heaped together in the corner of the room. "They let me sleep here whenever it rains." he told Whisper quickly "You can stay here while I go find Stephen." He then slipped out of the room in search of the human.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2014, 01:58:34 am »
Whisper followed the male into the room containing the blankets. As he left the room, Whisper felt the anxiety begin to creep back into her mind as the silence of the room sent an unnerving worry through her. Her breathing quickened and without thought she found refuge within a cracked open back door of the garage. Slipping through it, to her demise, she learned that the backyard of the garage was fenced in, filled with old car parts rusting away in the rain. She limped her way over to a corner of the fencing, little luck to her, the entire backyard was a puddle of drowning grass sunk under an inch of water. Curling up, s1he lowered herself to the ground on a less flooded section of the yard, the rain soaking her coat to the bone. Fear had over come her to the point where she'd rather risk her life to the elements than be near a human. 

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2014, 02:20:39 am »
GRAYSON
After retrieving Stephen, Grayson led him back to the break room. Much to his surprise, Whisper wasn't sitting there like she was when he had left. Suddenly worry began to creep up on him and he whined. He followed her scent out into the backyard, but losing it due to the rain and mud. He scanned the yard, but couldn't see her anywhere. "Whisper! W-Where did you go?!" he called, hysteria and panic started to take over "Dang it! You've known her less than and hour and you've lost her! Not to mention she's wounded! Way to go Grayson!" he snapped, pacing in an oblong circle on the patio "Shut up Grayson! I didn't mean for her to get lost or leave! I was just trying to help!" he stopped talking to himself for a second to call again "Whisper!!!"

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 02:29:13 am »
"Are you talking to yourself?" Whisper had made her way over towards the patio, Grayson's desperate calls bringing up feelings of guilt for leaving suddenly on the male. Limping onto the patio, Whisper's fur cascaded with water as her blue eyes filled with exhaustion.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 02:46:39 am »
GRAYSON
At the sound of Whisper's voice, he practically jumped 3 feet in the air. He turned to her and a relieved grin broke onto his face. "Oh thank god..." he breathed, but then took in her appearance. She looked exhaughsted and defeated and he frowned, "Uh, please come back inside... We need to get you looked at." he pleaded with his eyes, silver eyes bored into her blue. "I promise that Stephen won't hurt you. He'll get you bandaged up and then you can have something to eat! I'll let you have my dinner and you can even sleep in my bed. I'll do what ever you want me to do, or I could get you your own room in the shop I-" he suddenly broke off and felt his cheeks heat up "Oh, um I was rambling again wasn't I?" He shook his head and began to mumble under his breath "Great you've done it again Grayson! Oh shut up Grayson, I'm trying!"

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 03:03:44 am »
Whisper's eyes grew wide as the male rambled on, It's fine, really,"She replied, "Let's just get inside and see what you can do with my paw."Walking inside, her eyes searched the room, her back tensed up, but she remained calm. "Okay," She sighed, let's get this over with."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 03:18:53 am »
GRAYSON
Grayson nodded and followed her in, Stephen was waiting in the room with bandages and disinfectant. He cautiously approached Whisper, "This is going to sting a little alright? Just please don't bite me." He dabbed the disinfectant onto her wound and gently wrapped it in clean white bandages. He then turned to Grayson and applied a little healing balm before exiting the room and shutting the door behind him, only returning a few seconds later with two bowls of meat scraps and sasuage.
After Stephen had left for the final time, Grayson pushed Whisper towards the bed "Go ahead and lie down," he said before pushing her both bowls of meat.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 03:32:35 am »
Whisper winced only slightly as the man bandaged her up. After he left for the last time, she was pushed into the bed and offered the food bowls. Her ears pinned back as she smiled at the male's kindness, "You know, I'm never going to be able to eat all this myself.." She stated, "Could you help?" Leaning forward, she picked up a small scrap of pork and began chewing on it, "So tell me, Grayson, how did a nice dog like you end up in a garage?"

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 03:39:13 am »
GRAYSON
He sat down beside her and picked up a piece of sliced turkey from a sandwich and quickly ate it, when she asked the question he tensed up a little and watched her for a moment before answering " I had a master once, his name was Mark and we had been together since he was six. I loved him dearly and would follow him everywhere, we would come here often to watch the mechanics. Mark was fascinated by the cars. As he grew up, he began to spend less and less time with me, instead he turned to cars and street racing. One day he brought me here so he could go race and well..... he never came back...." Grayson felt his eyes watering and he turned the other way so Whisper wouldn't see his tears.