Author Topic: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST  (Read 26596 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2014, 10:16:22 pm »
Crystal watched the fight. Fallon and his clone watched carefully. Then the real Fallon turned and barked at Crystal, "Can I help the Fire Wolf?" Crystal muttered a yes. Then he nodded to his clone and both leapt - straight into  Maryrium's invisible wall. "What the-?!" He howled, placing his paw on the wall. His clone turned into water on impact and absorbed into the ground. Fallon,confused, began to investigate the wall, testing its weak spots and sniffing it.

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2014, 11:42:15 pm »
Shadow tried to dodge Insidious' spray of venom, but some of it caught his cheek, and he cried out in pain. It wasn't enough to kill him, but it hurt like heck. He lunged and like the Necromancy wolf used poison, he decided to use fire. He heated up his teeth, and attempted to bite Insidious's shoulder. If they attack landed, it would feel like he was being bit by Fire itself.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2014, 10:31:49 am »
Sensing the fight would end soon, Maryium slowly got up from her relaxing position and stretched out her legs. "I wish to go now." She announced, dropping down from the branch with surprising grace. "See you later." She flashed a smirk towards the group and began to saunter off, only stopping once the throw the female wolf (Crystal) a dangerously taunting smile. A small part of her was curious of the outcome of the fight, but she needed to eat. Besides, with her luck, she would be likely to bump into one of the wolves at some point.

Picking up her speed, all that was seen of Maryium was a white blur darting in and out of the vegetation. She followed her senses, stopping nearby to a deserted carcass. With a sniff of suspicion, she scanned the trees around her before bending down to eat. The juicy meat of the, what used to be, deer satisfied her hunger and she chewed right down to the bone. She had practised to perfection the art of not-getting-blood-on-her-fur, so it still looked as white as always as she lifted her head to meet the fiery gaze of a demon. Great
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3