Author Topic: Alone and Afraid(Canine,Experiment RP,Open and Accepting!)  (Read 8440 times)

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Alone and Afraid(Canine,Experiment RP,Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 03:39:45 pm »

? Yara ?
Subject 28

"Everything Scares me."

Yara listened as Greed told her what type of tests she would have to go through
"Robotic parts? Personality tests?" Yara questioned. The tests seemed terrible. She listened to Marsha explain some things again, it seemed like they'd been here a while, at least enough to know what the humans did to the dogs. "How long have you been here?"Yara asked just after they talked about getting out of their cages and getting some free time away from some tests and cages. "How long do we get to stay out of our cages?" The pup asked wanting to know how long she might be able to get out of this cage.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 05:23:45 pm »

Subject 8923
Marsha

"You are a diamond dear, they will never break you."

It would be another hour or so until Marsha would be released from confinements and able to socialize with the other canines, something she got to do regularly - since the tests Mar had increased in size, her senses had hightened and her strength had grew rather strong - but still not enough the break out of this place, just enough to seriously injure one of those two-legged freaks. Apparently, in the humans eyes Marsha had grew to big and strong to interact with the other dogs as she would most likely hurt them - but unlike most the she-dog used brains and arguments to solve situations unless a fight was needed, a gentle giant you could say. But she isn't afraid to throw her weight around.

Looking around the room Marsha allowed a sigh to brush past her lips as she shuffled onto her haunches, the ground was hard and rather cold - but it wasn't getting any better than this. Pawing at the ground a little Marsha let out a quiet whine, raising her left paw to swipe at her ear. A high pitched ringing sound buzzed through the Kai-Kens ears causing her to whine slightly at the irritating sound - since her senses were heightened the slightest, high pitched sounds hurt the dogs ears. Continuing to paw at her ear the large dog lifted to her paws and slowly shuffled back in her cage - violently shaking her head hoping to get rid of the sound that put the dog in slight pain. A few steps back and Marsha's rear end was pressed up against the back of the cage, her path was now blocked and all she could do was bat her ear ears. Moments later the sound stopped and Marsha gave her head one last shake.

Growling the brindle dog let out a sigh and slowly stalked back towards the front of her cage, tail pointed out and her hackles raised - those sounds had slowly started to grow on the dog as many thought about her having spazums, but if they knew the real reson they would understand why. Shaking her head one last time Marsha lowered herself back onto her haunches and looked at Greed, remembering what he said before the had the sudden outburst "I wouldn't mind ripping off one of their hands, or even their throats!" she growled coldly knowing most of the things that happened to her - like the sounds and injections - were to see how she reacted and done on purpose. Marsha knew that Greed and Yara were the only canines she had interacted with apart from the many fights and arguments she had with other canines - so there wasn't any doubts about her seeing Yara and Greed as soon as they got out. "It sure is worth a shot, but as you said its very unlikely - but you never know, this place is full of surprises." she shrugged with a sigh.

The faes attention soon rested upon the young pup who sat in the cage just to the right of her, she nodded as she repeated what Greed had said about the different tests - sadly all that was true, no mercy was taken on any of the dogs even the young cute ones or the suffering elders - this was a horrible place for any canine. "Well, I've almost been here a while now. And its been the worst time of my life..." she sighed shaking her head - lowering it for a moment for a slight growl but to her next question the she-dogs head lifted. The canids shoulders shrugged "It depends really, sometimes you get a few minutes and sometimes an hour or so - you never really know exactly how long you have." she spoke with yet another shrug - her soft gaze darting between the two.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2014, 07:10:50 pm »
Sorry I havent posted lately. I've been busy! I'll post later tonight I promise

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16