Author Topic: Murder mystery- Wolf Rp. Open and Accepting!  (Read 8911 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Murder mystery- Wolf Rp. Open and Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 12:27:26 am »
Finn was sitting guard as the sun rose. He had visible scars on his head, neck, and shoulders where he was almost murdered. He was sitting in the middle of Base Camp. He volunteered to sit guard every night to watch of the murderer. He usually went to sleep afterwards. The Alpha walked out and nodded to him, then grabbed a rabbit. He crept towards the edge of Base camp, and started into the meadows that was shadowed by the cliff behind Base camp. "I swear the murderer is out there, waiting to finish me off.." He muttered to himself. He turned and sighed. Finn lay down in the middle of Base camp, and dragged a deer leg towards him, and began gnawing away on it, mostly on the bone.

Mountain walked over to the alpha, Zever Dobe, and barked, "May I take two wolves with me to check on the Shadow pack border?" He lowered himself so he was smaller and more submissive to the alpha.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 12:41:15 am »
Duni pushed the little bit of meat that she hadn't ate yet towards Turtle. "Go nuts," she said without hardly any expression, then rested her head on her paws watching the other wolves. Turtle gladly took the meat, and smiled at Duni happily in return.
"Thank you," he said, then continued eating.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 02:59:38 pm »

"Mercy shows how strong you are from inside and weak from outside.

Stats
Perfect Health

Zever Dobe

The male, turned his gaze from the clouds to Mountain. He gave a nod, before he spoke up.
"You may. But take Kimera and Duni only." The male turned his gaze away, once more looking back at the passing clouds.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 02:51:07 pm »
He nodded then left. He walked to Kimera, "We are going to patrol the Shadow Pack border. Meet me at the entrance when you're ready." He left and said the same to Duni. He then walked over to the deer carcass, and ate a bit, then walked over to entrance.

On the border of the pack territories, a lone wolf was sniffing around. He wasn't cautious, he knew nothing of the murders. He then found a dead mouse and began gnawing away. He felt a presence behind him, and turned to look. He was horrified by the sight. A bloody wolf was standing behind him, a smile on his face. The Wolf chuckled, "You fell into my trap." The loner gasped and got up to run, but he was too late. The murderer lunged and grabbed the wolf by his throat. The loner howled in pain then gurgled, "Help.." He closed his eyes and died. The murderer slipped away and turned to look at the body,"He shoulda known.." Then the murderer left, leaving only the body as proof he was there.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:53:29 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 08:30:21 pm »
Kimera nodded his head to Mountain and lay there a moment before following the male. He sat tall, and his face was rather stern as it usually was while he waited for the third canine. "Remember to watch your back." He murmered to Mountain, not making eye contact.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Belle is one of my main characters. Next to Megan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2014, 11:15:28 pm »

Apart from the green markings, since this has to be realistic and all, she is pure white, with golden eyes.
Name: Megan
Personality: Megan is a born leader and survivor. She is loyal and over protective, easily angered by other wolves annoying or hurting each other, she would make a great mate and mother. But, she's not too keen on children, she is getting used to them though.
Pack: Forest
History: was born on a blood moon with no siblings, she was the only survivor. The pack thought that she killed them in her mothers stomach so, when she was 6 moons old, they attacked her and kicked her out, calling her a murderer. She hardly trusts anyone easily unless she gets a gut feeling. Hardly anyone can she her, it's like she invisible to the world,metaphorically of course.
Mate: ?
Pups: None
Other: small in size
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:29:32 pm by Megan »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 10:58:16 am »
Accepted, and you may be Alpha Female is Zever Dobe doesn't mind ^^))

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2014, 11:10:47 am »
Sure thing, lol. :D I don't mind. xD ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Belle is one of my main characters. Next to Megan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2014, 01:13:03 pm »
Yay, thanks :) )

Megan walked up to zever dobe, she stopped half way there to sniff the air, opening her mouth to try and Catch the scent that she was looking for, she didn't know what it smelt like yet but she knew she would when she smelt it. She felt like something was watching her but she didn't know what or where, it was all around her.
The grass tickled her paws as she walked and the squirrels were tossed gnawed on nuts out of the tree, they hit her cranium with a soft knock. Shaking the itch on her skull that tickled her where the nut hit, she picked up her pace.

Finally finding zever, she trotted up to him and stood in front of the alpha male.
"is it ok if I go and check the border? I feel like there is something watching us. " she spoke whitest looking around cautiously, as though to prove her point. " the murders have increased and I want to ensure the best protection for our pack."

( don't know if this is ok or if this is long enough)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 03:24:13 pm »
No problem! ^.^ ))

"Mercy shows how strong you are from inside and weak from outside.

Stats
Perfect Health

Zever Dobe

The male, turned his gaze from the clouds to his mate. He gave a small smile, before it faded away.
He didn't liked it what he heard.
"I will not allow you to risk you're life for others. Yes, pack comes first, but so as our love. Let the 3 search out the borders. If they come back alive, I will let you search, if they come back injured, you will stay here. Only time shall tell." The male stood up and walked near his mate. He sat near her, just to make sure she wont go on and do what she desires. After all, he was the Alpha Male, the higher ranked one, then came his mate. But he was the head of the pack and he wanted to keep the ones he love safe.

IM BACK!!!