Author Topic: The World of Greenore Open And Accepting -REMAKE-  (Read 5478 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: The World of Greenore Open And Accepting -REMAKE-
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 07:28:00 am »
Oh meh gurd. This was my most favorite RP. OuO This is copied from my old app since it's a remake I figured I'd stick with old characters.))

Name: Tasima
Personality: Tasima is rather shy and skittish, though isn't scared to speak up. She tries her best to stay on the gaurds good side but always seems to find some way to slip out of line and always gets knocked back into place, hince the many scars along her body. Her young spirit makes her a good cat for the rebellion as she has lots of energy when she's not forced to pull loads of rocks and mud.
Clan: Terari
Stone of Clan: Emerald-eye of the Jaguar
Crush: None
Relationship: None
Description: Picture ^ Also she has pale green eyes
Bio: Tasima was born into Terari. She grew up in a peaceful envirnment till Mau attacked. She was about 1 and a half then and was put into slavery after her clan was raided. She watched as many cats were killed and many captured, including her. Her mother and father both died protectig the clan. Now, as she grew older, she has remembered her old life as a free spirit in a way, not getting tortured for disobeying. She now hopes they can defeat Mau, and read this world of the tyrant.
Theme Song: I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin {You'll understand why that's her theme song soon enough. ^.^))

Also, might I suggest starting all new since some of the people who were here before may not join? :P))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2014, 02:37:50 pm »
The she-cat nodded a quick thanks to Gino. Zemina ran through the churning crowds. She tried to make her way to the wall, where she might have a chance of getting inside. There the odds will be in her favor.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 01:21:33 am »
Name Iris
Age 2
Gender female
Personality brave and very strong I'm outgoing and I can stand up for myself
Clan Terari
Stone amethyst
Crush none
relationship none
Description http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=+cat&go=&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=cat&sc=8-3&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=708D1C9E7A77E37D04F5D92CDECD32F482215BFD&selectedIndex=118
Bio my dad was killed by princess Mau's guards. My mom is unknown to me. When I was walking through the forest when I saw a Savannah kitten so I took her in as my own.
Theme song counting stars

Name Kabuki
Age 5 months
Gender female
Personality brave and playful even through the rough times.
Clan Terari
Stone emerald
Crush none
Relationship none
Description http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=savannah+cat&qs=RQ&sk=&FORM=QBIR&pq=savacat&sc=8-7&sp=1&qs=RQ&sk=#view=detail&id=9DC0E353BE172ABD208ECFC99C4DA2C6AC57B753&selectedIndex=20
Bio her mum died from creating the "utopia" and her father ran away. She became Iris' adopted daughter.
Theme song I lived
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 01:24:44 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 02:28:56 am »
Sorry to be all nit-picky, But Maddie I'm pretty sure every clan has a certain stone and Terari is the Emerald. ^.^'))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 11:37:54 am »
Ok I'll be in the Schirm clan the stone is amethyst, I'm pretty sure, btw I know nothing about this rp just what Dunasaur wrote.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:41:16 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 12:02:31 pm »
(All the applications are accepted. And Maddie, every clan has a certain stone they protect. Terari has the Emerald, and Schrim has the Amethyst. The other clans have their own stones to protect.)

Velenka was in a tree. She was watching the castle. It was too far to run too, from the Deir camp, but it was on the very edge of her vision. Little did she know it was being attacked by Terari and Lynxius. She climbed down and ran to camp. "Velenka!" called Enoll, Deir's military general.
"What is it Enoll?" She looked at him.
"We have found some of Mau's guards on the edge of our territory? What do we do with them? There are only 4 of them."
"Leave them alone. If they threaten us, lead a group of 7 cats to put them in their place."
Enoll nodded and trotted away, giving the news to the fighters.

Sitka watched as a whole army of cats - from Terari and Lynxius stormed the castle. He could hear the yowling from inside, and by the looks of it it was going to be a rough battle.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 01:45:12 pm »
As me and Kabuki were walking in the forest after our hunt we saw what was happening at the castle. "Iris why is Mau so different from her father." Just Kabuki being curious, "I don't know hun but she just is and let us hope we survive." Of all the years in the past this is the worst. I could see the clans fighting mau's guards. "Lets just head back to camp," "but I want to see what's happening!" Kabuki was being difficult once again. "Honey we can get really hurt if we go, it's some kind of battle." " Ok I guess so" she was using her sad voice, then we started walking back to camp.
Jikoo

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 04:15:08 pm »
Gino rolled over as a guard pounced towards him. The guard the turned as Gino stood. The guard growled at Gino, "I remember you! You're that cat from when we raided Deir!"
"Correct." Gino pounced and clawed the guards eyes. He pinned the guard and twisted his leg, just to keep him down. He saw Zemina climbing the wall and saw three guards trying to follow her. He dashed over to help but was rammed by a tabby guard. The guard clawed Gino's snout and bit his ear. Gino yowled in pain and grabbed his knife. He slashed the guards shoulder and dragged it to his neck. The tabby screamed and fell to the ground, dying. He got up and ran towards the guards trying to catch Zemina. He grabbed one of them and threw that guard into his buddy, and they both fell off the wall, and landed hard on the ground. Gino then tackled the other guard, and they wrestled. Suddenly Gino took a wrong step and they both fell to the ground. But Gino clawed the guard and smacked him on the face, then ran off.

Tellun was wrestled a huge Maine coon. The Maine coon was trying to set him on fire, while Tellun was trying to blind him. Suddenly Essix literally came out of nowhere and slammed his axe into the guards head. Essix smirked, "Now I saved your life."
"I'll get you back," Tellun chuckled then ran off, to tackle another guard.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 07:59:36 pm »
'Finally' I thought as Kabuki finally fell asleep for our afternoon nap. I found a nice den with moss for padding, I settled down on a piece of moss, falling into a dreamless nap.

Kabuki
Yes she fell aslep. I got up an walked out of the den running back to the castle where I saw the fight. Then I sat down and rested. 'If I fight in that battle I can show Iris I'm a strong fighter like her' I ran into the battle and bit one of Mau's guards. just that set of the big mane coon. He picked me up and ran into Mau's den. Setting me down in front of her. "I found this kit trying to bite me, so I brought it to you" "HEY IM A GIRL YOU KNOW." Then he put me in some kind of cage outside of Mau's den.

This is a modify so I don't double post but I'm dropping out of this to cause it seems dead
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 12:59:24 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2014, 02:43:24 pm »
Zemina made it over the wall. She was aware of snarling behind her but it was gone now. Skidding down the wall she landed on the battlements. Two guards, pelted up to her. Both were young and inexperienced. "Oh I don't know Windy..." One said, it's eyes were full of doubt. "She seems like a trained fighter all right, a-and we could be kiled!" The frightened cat took a few steps back. They must have not been flatlined yet. Zemina thought.

"Well come on! I don't wanna be a trainee forever!" The one  known as Windy charged at her. Zemina jumped and pinned her. Putting a paw with unsheathed claws on the young tom's throat she demanded to the other cat, "What is your name!"

"Wha-?"

"I said what is your name!" Zemina growled louder. "B-Boulder." He shrank and cowered. "Well take me farther into this fortress, or I might think about showing your friend here the other side of the wall."

Boulder's voice was stuttering, he sounded as though he was about to cry. "Yes-s. P-P-Please don't h-hurt him!"

"Is the same said for Windy, I believe?" Zemina looked down at Windy and saw the cat too had widespread eyes. his head nodded quickly and you could hear whimpering from his throat. "Good. Now don't even think about running, because I will catch you and I might not be as friendly as I was here." Zemina removed her paw to take off her armor. Neither cat moved an inch, trying to still their trembling bodies. Once Zemina had taken off her armor she discarded it in the shadows.

Walking back to the cats she sat down. "Now listen, act as though we are family, going to buy something from the market here. We go past it and from then on we stick to the shadows. From there we go into Mau's dungeons-"

"But we will be punished if we-"

"Don't interrupt! Once we are in the Dungeons we will release whatever prisoners are left inside there. Don't expect them to be grateful for you releasing them, all of them will be hungry and some pretty sick. Now shall we go?"

Knowing they would have no choice the two cats nodded and silently followed Zemina, trying to look happy. Though in their hearts they were moaning in fear.