Author Topic: ~Open and accepting~the element clans and the blood that leads them.Warrior cats  (Read 10456 times)

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Belle is one of my main characters. Next to Megan.
    • View Profile
Both accepted :) )

Megan a.k.a. Lunastar,  leader of Earth clan, paced about in the fiery leaves of the forest, it was just the start of autumn and many green leaves were still hanging and waving about on the trees in the cool breeze. As she waited for the sun to settle down and the moon to rise. She sighed, wishing it was a full moon tonight, but unfortunately, it will be whole in three days.

The sun finally settled in the forest and she took her spot in the moonlight, a small clearing in the trees on a rock, near a small cliff. She took the one in the moonlight because it made her fur glow in the moonlit, just like Luna , or moonstar, many called her moonlight though, her mother and previous leader before she was killed in battle, the battle of the blood.

It was only once she was half asleep that she heard soft paws hitting the top of one of the rocks. She flickered an ear towards it half heartedly and on instinct, jumped up hissing, however, once finding out that it was only one of her apprentices, she calmed down. Her petite body made its way, slowly, carefully and quietly to the small, black kit. It was obvious that the kit had relied on her since its parents left it. She crouched down to the kit. She was never one for the dark and can't see in it, but all of her other senses improved.

"I'm scared." The she-kit meowed. "There is thunder in the air! I can smell it, it's close." She sighed.
" come on." She whispered, taking her into her den.
As thunder and lightning clashed in the distance, she clomped to the top rock, looking at the electricity spark in blood clan, of course Belle was right, when it came to her nose, just like Megan herself, she relied on it deeply, then her hearing, then her sight.
Her creamy white pelt ruffled in the wind and her golden eyes twinkled like the heavenly stars on this particularly cold night. Three days, that's all it would take to see him. Three days.

Skylar stood atop the snowy cliff as she watched the hunting patrol come back. She looked up to the sky, waiting for the snow, she couldn't wait, she, plus her sister, loved the snow just as much as each other did. Skylar being the first born of them.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Bloodfur
I was patrolling the border when I could smell moist moss. I yowled to my patrol mate. "Earth clan. It's their scent. They came here." I sniffed again. "Only one. And recent." (Kaymion has to cross the bottom of blood clan to avoid the two-leg nest). I looked at the she-cat. "A spy maybe?" She continued to sniff the patch. "It's a path, leading this way." We followed the scent. "It stops here, and goes to Fire clan. That's their problem." I turned to go back to the camp. "Ma'am, should you tell Prince about this? So he could report this at the next gathering." I nodded my head and walked towards camp, with a flick of my tail she followed. I found the leader's den. I looked in to him about the scent we found but he wasn't in there. ~he must be out.~ I trotted out and went to the warriors den.

Grayfeather
I was walking back to camp with two mice, a Bird and a large squirrel. A successful hunting mission. That's when I saw my mom come back from her patrol. ~That was short. Must have found a scent.~ I placed the food in the fresh kill pile. Looking up to see the moon rising. I grabbed a thrush and ate it quick. I went to the warriors den forgetting about asking my mom about the patrol. I fell asleep on my soft padding. Then I heard a crash of thunder. And the roaring of a monster. I lifted my head up as another warrior said, "The first monster I heard in a while." I thought about that. ~now that I think of it, that is the first one we've heard in a while.~ Then I curled up again and fell asleep.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:26:45 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile

Poisonfang
Stats:
Health: 9/10
Problems: Hungry and a bit tired

Poisonfang sat on a rock over looking the camp. His fiery orange eyes blinking as the wind blew in his face. He saw a warrior approach him, "Poisonfang? May I take my apprentice out for a patrol?"
"Sure. Don't stay out too long and have fun." The warrior nodded and took his apprentice out. Poisonfang then decided to take a walk. He leapt off the rock and began mindlessly wandering through the territory. At one point he swore he saw a snowflake. Poisonfang saw a fallen log. Leaping onto it, he examined the territory. Was that another snowflake? But leaf bare was a moon away! He then marked some stale borders, and made his way back to camp. He walked back in, and saw the border patrol had returned. He walked over, and mewed, "Anything to report?"
"Well.. nothing important other than a stale Fox scent that we will be keeping an eye on."
"Good job. Thanks."
Poisonfang then walked over to the fresh kill pile, and took a small mouse and began eating.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Ashley
I was pacing again. Thinking about the same thing. ~I love Kaymion. But no one is to know.~ I went to the kill pile to grab a carrion when I saw something racing towards me. One of my gray-orange warriors must of picked up a scent. "Ma'am, I found the scent of Earth clan. Follow, please." I followed her and a black male came out to come with us. I nodded and we were off. It was the place. The place where me and Kaymion meet. I sniffed. Acting casual.

"Smells like it was from before sunhigh. Wait I remember this scent." I knew how to act. "I went hunting for the clan and could smell moss. I found the scent of Earth clan." I paused. "Maybe an apprentice who was lost while he had his hunting test." I shrugged my shoulders. "Ma'am, aren't you going to say something at the gathering. It smells he came here more than once." I sighed. "I'm sure it's nothing." "But, ma'-" "I said, no! I'm sure it's nothing." I walked on slowly. "Yes I'm sure you're right." It was a silent walk back.

The male came back to see us gone. He caught up with us, two carrions and scraps of meat in his mouth. "Good job." All he could do was nodded in respect. We got back to camp and it was already moonhigh. I sent out a night patrol. "Be safe!" I called to them, I turned to a warrior named Goldenhawk. "Goldenhawk, you can lead the dawn patrol. Get some rest for now." He nodded and went back to the warrior 'den', I went to my pit and curled up to fall asleep. Then the deputy walked in, I nodded still curled up. "What is it?" "I've come to warn you about the two-legs. They set up a small camp near our watering hole."

I got up. "Show me. Is it on the opposing side?" He nodded. "Yes, but remember it's so small. Only seven tail lengths long, five wide. They'd be able to spot us in an instant." "I will inspect it in the morning, you may go back and sleep." He nodded and went to the warriors den. I curled up and fell asleep, hoping for no more distractions.
(Sorry it was so long).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 11:11:01 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile

Poisonfang
Stats:
Health: 9.5/10
Problems: A bit tired

Poisonfang finished eating the mouse and stood up, "Border patrol!" Three warriors and one apprentice came to his side. He left and the four cats followed. They went to one of the borders and almost immediately Earthclan scent hit their nostrils. "It's an apprentice." Said a warrior. Poisonfang nodded and marked the border thoroughly, "It happens all the time. They think that they can get away with it if they are quick enough. Hopefully they stole no prey." After two other cats marked the border, the began to leave. "Hey guys! Look over here!" Called the apprentice. All four warriors turned and ran over. A small den lay infront of them.
"Should we block it?" Asked the apprentice. Poisonfang shook his head and sniffed the entrance. Fox. All Fox. "Fox.." He hissed. The others stiffened. "It is quite fresh." At that very moment a Fox emerged and snapped at Poisonfang's throat. The deputy leapt back with a screech of surprise. The warriors and apprentice didn't even wait before they gained up on the Fox. Poisonfang just watched as the Fox collapsed under the heap of angry cats. The warriors backed up, and the Fox was dead. "Bury it, quickly!" Poisonfang ordered. The warriors quickly obeyed, "Come. We must report this to Skylar. Now!" The cats dashed to camp. Poisonfang skidded in front Skylar. "Leader..there was a Fox spotted on our territory! We managed to.. take care of it though. What should we do?"

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Grayfeather
I awoke, hungry. I found a mouse and ate it. I decided to go hunting. I wanted to tell someone when I saw an apprentice awake. "Where are you going?" She asked curiously with her head tilted. "Hunting." I told her. "Can I come?!" I shook my head. "I'm sorry, I just want to be alone this time." She nodded and went to bother another warrior. I shook my head again. ~kits, they just love hunting.~ I walked of into the direction of snow clan to find food there. I traveled for long time until I heard voices. ~wow did I cross the thunderpath already? I don't remember.~ I saw a Fox leap out to bite one of them. They killed it. I ran back to camp, careful of the thunderpath. I entered camp empty mouthed.
Jikoo

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Skylar sighed watching the whole ordeal, and as poison fang, her deputy, came to her to report it she just looked back and forth at him and it twice. Her ice blue eyes poured into him. "You have already killed it, yes?" She asked, though she knew the answer already. "If food is short then we would usually eat it, this is what has probably been stealing all the prey. " she answered shortly. She turned. "Come quickly." She said, trotting down to the Fox den, past the fox.
She slowly ventured inside. She could get killed if there was anything else in here but the fox they killed was a vixen and she knew, there were probably cubs with it.
She was right, two newborn 3 day old cubs, she ventured in further until she saw a dead one in the corner, probably the runt, she thought. They were blind and deaf and probably wouldn't know any different if their mother was dead and normally she wouldn't do this but....

She picked the two alive pups up and brought them up, keeping them warm under her fur.
"We have killed their mother!" She announced "Now we must pay the price! We will be keeping these pups under the watchful eye of the star clan! We will grow them into fine warriors, they will know no difference! We will be indestructible!" She announced again, then proceeded. "I have never had kits before, therefore, frostfur will have them under her care!"
Frostfur was a great warrior and had, had two litters before that, when she was a loner. Now she will retire from the warrior business and become a queen for a while.

She led the two pups to frostfur and left them to suckle her in the nursing den then left.
"STARCLAN HAS THANKED US WITH THIS GIFT FOR OUR BRAVERY!" She shouted, standing on top of a rock. The one she slept on in her territory.

(No offence but, prince won't happen until the night before the gathering of the clans. Also, IT'S MY B-DAY today! )

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, btw how may days until the gathering. I have nothing to post. It's night time right? (In the rp).
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
(Happy birthday :P )

Poisonfang was slightly shocked as Skylar announced they would adopt the cubs. "But.." He cut himself off. No reason arguing. "How about we name them..?" He said, almost to himself. Foxes. In Snowclan. We're they lucky? Or cursed to have these creatures in Snowclan. {Be positive, Poisonfang. They could help us hunt, and we will have battle partners too.}

(This is just like a fan fiction I made where an apprentice accidentally killed a Fox, then brought the cubs to his leader to be raised like cats 80)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 07:41:01 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Erm, it's three days in real life till the full moon, two days until the full moon in the roleplay and yeah, it is night time here in the RP and he will appear first in my post but he won't be in the territory so please don't say that grey stripe and blood fur goes up to him? Please?)
Skylar flicked a dismissive ear towards her deputy. "And I suppose you have something to say about this, right poison fang?" She asked putting him on the spot.