Author Topic: Party in The Woods (open, all welcome!)  (Read 1972 times)

Offline voice of the water

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
Party in The Woods (open, all welcome!)
« on: October 01, 2015, 02:09:12 am »
You enter a clearing in the forest, perhaps drawn there by the sound of music or strange lights. There's a circular stage in the center with a tall lightpole sprouting from its middle with a discoball mounted on top and Christmas lights strung from it to the treeline.There're tables set up, food, and refreshments.

The place is bustling with animals and roars with energy.

On-stage a black-and-white feline dances enthusiastically with two techicolored dogs and a deer.
Please spare me if I am ignorant of current events/etiquette/ect., I haven't been active in-game or otherwise in a good two years hahaha

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Party in The Woods (open, all welcome!)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 05:54:58 pm »
hehe! Reminds me of the Ice Age one where his daughter goes to that party thing xD
pm for free art i need practice

Offline aspiradream

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • your friendly neighborhood skitty ?
    • View Profile
Re: Party in The Woods (open, all welcome!)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 05:18:17 pm »
A German shepherd with piercing sapphire blue eyes, walks out from the shadows and into the party, soon followed by her sister identical in every way except for her green eyes. The blue eyed one grunted and grabbed the nearest piece of food, before slowly eating it. "Come on Abby, have some fun," her sister barked, crouching in front of Abby and wagging her tail. "Leave me alone Ashley." Abby growled, with her mouth full of food.

you mad bro? o3o