Author Topic: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)  (Read 38412 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 08:13:40 pm »
Melinda I don't think it would be fair if you could fly and others could not..Or if you had a flashlight in your head

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 08:43:18 pm »
^ Also adding onto this. 'Can easily resist pain' err, god mod?

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 08:46:16 pm »
^ YES.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 09:04:51 pm »
Meowzers
Beautiful. Accepted.

~Katsa~
Accepted

Melinda
Please be fair to others by not having wings. You can have slightly tough skin but you still have to feel pain. Also please use real dogs pictures. This roleplay is realistic. You can upgrade your fangs and teeth by making them metal but please be fair to others. And the skin can only be slightly tougher meaning it can still cut and bleed if your stabbed.

Magpie
BENDER!!!!! JK accepted.

Alright I think we can start the rp now. I'm just gonna make an insane character sort of in tribute to the one bunny in watership down. Only it wont just be insane and see things that aren't there. It will have seizures from past tests.

The liar and the thief

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 09:07:35 pm »
Alright I think we can start the rp now. I'm just gonna make an insane character sort of in tribute to the one bunny in watership down. Only it wont just be insane and see things that aren't there. It will have seizures from past tests.
I'll wait for someone else to start, I don't want to impose.

Ayyy~

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 09:30:38 pm »
Name: Tara
Breed: Black Lab Border Collie mix
Picture:
Personality: She is insane and panicky and always blames everything on herself.
Tests: They had messed with her brain so she was confused at times by seeing/hearing the things from her thoughts and manipulating it with the real world. A scar was left under the bandage that pretty much is missing a patch of fur under it. So her head looks cut in half under the bandage. She was also shocked many times and it gave her seizures from the electricity in her body.
Number: 301
Extra: She has mind play of being in a house and living with someone but can't tell why. Also she was thought up by my two favorite characters from the two different movies and by the same person. Snitter and Frith. Funny how two of the most important people in the movie were insane and by the same guy.

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 09:37:03 pm »
How about we first roleplay escaping? So no one imposes..

Tatiana whined as the men in white approached her cage. They talked in a strange, foreign language that she didn't understand. They yanked her out and dragged her to the testing room, earning loud and terrified whines from the dog. "Sir, We need to make her a slow dog. Dogs like these can easily escape." The assistant doctor said while glancing at the dog that was now unconscious on the metal testing table. "Fine, Start operating." The boss of the group said and they immediately got to work working on the dogs legs.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 09:55:48 pm »
Tara yelped and whined in the cage as she had a seizure. Her body twitched from the electicity running down her nerves. She was moaning in pain as pink foam began to escape her mouth. A white coat came up to her cage and stared in at her while writing on the board. Her seizures slowly calmed until she layed on her side in the cage breathing calmly and letting blood flow slowly from her mouth. "It hurts... It hurts so much..." She whined as she laid in the cage trying to allow sleep. The white coat walked away once she was calmed. Tears streamed from her eyes ad she closed her eyes and laid in the cage motionless except for her breathing.

Sarah shivered in the back of the cage. The flooring below her was bloody and she was rubbing her head against the wall trying to stop the feel of burning which made her legs bald. Every time she moved she made a robotic sound when she moved. She didn't know why. Her pure red eye almost glowed but her normal deep blue eye stayed as it was. She had both blue eyes until she was taken to a testing room one day and knocked out. The next day she was sore all over and had made that weird robotic sound when she moved and had a red eye. Even her barks, whines, growls and howls sounded robotic.

The liar and the thief

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 01:27:19 am »
Hands tightened their grip as they held the pup down, for he was struggling. He yelped out in pain and fear, everything was blurry. Fuzzy forms came into his vision every now and then, and he thought he heard voices around him but he wasn't sure. He couldn't hear or see, which made him frightened and confused. They had been sticking needles at his head, he felt their pricks and points, which what started his head pains. They were taken out, but his head felt like it was still being crushed.
The hands grip suddenly tightened, and the metal table beneath him vanished. The tiny paws flaled in the air, and with his blurry vision he saw walls surround him, closing in. He didn't know he was being placed in a carriage. Once his paws touched ground, the hands disappeared, and he immediately began searching for a way out. He kept slamming into walls, however, hitting one wall after another. He began to thrash about desperately, crying out while doing so. He felt himself beginning to move, his carriage being carried away.

The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 01:51:54 am »
Lucky glanced out hopelessly out on the cage bars, his limbs and mostly his hind and crotch surged with pain of overuse. He was sprawled out on his side, panting slightly labored due to exhaustion. The people in white coats returned to him and picked him to force him to stand. His limps caved in and he collapsed on his belly, whimpering. "-I'm tired. Just leave me alone." He growled lowly. They cursed at him and forced him up again. He glanced over at the corner of the cage, spotting a female. "-will I ever be done here?" He sighed and captured the frighten females' gaze, "I know, I don't like it either." He grumbled to her. Cold hands pressed hard against his flank, forcing him to move closer to the female. A man gave a command and the female turned around. "I SAID NO!" He growled and with the remaining strength he had, turned his body, open his jaws and bit down the cold hands with his mandibles. The man jerked his bleeding hand back and clutched it tightly, muttering curses to Lucky.

"Send this stud off!" He ordered. The cage open and more hand sprawled to him. He was defenseless as the maneuver of the bite wiped out his remaining forces. They dragged him away. Lucky was beginning to lose consciousness, glancing back at the female from the now abandoned cage. She muttered a thank you and everything went black.

When he came to, he was no longer in that same room. This room was covered with treadmills and heart monitors.  The colors of the wires confused him and blinked at them. He heard voices, but it was slurred and was hard to comprehend. Then, he was picked up to a table and was held down. He squirmed and shook but it was too many of them holding him down. One guy had a needle, preparing to inject the syringe. He barked and howled, still struggling from the weight of many hands and arms tying him down.

Ayyy~