Author Topic: Big Brother, Anyone?  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Big Brother, Anyone?
« on: July 23, 2012, 12:13:51 am »
Here's a thread about Big Brother 14, the current season (although, past seasons are welcome, also)

Who do you think will win this season?  Do you like the coaches idea?  Would you ever consider going to the Big Brother house?

For me, I don't think I'd want to.  Not because of no Internet, but the fact that I'd be leaving my friends for so long.  Also, I'm not necessarily the best when it comes to making strategic decisions.  Plus, I'd probably end up getting in fights in the house, and getting kicked out first.
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: Big Brother, Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 02:10:22 am »
The show was axed here in Australia a few years ago, I'm not sure why. Maybe lack of interest.

It was entertaining the first time round but it gets a bit tiring after so long.

I'd never be able to go on a show like that, mostly because I'd be so self conscious. Not to mention there are cameras everywhere.  I'd also probably be quiet and boring XD

Kyaine

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 03:13:26 am »
It was axed in Australia because of all the complains that viewers were making. In my opinion the show wasn't good at all, needs more fur xD

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 08:02:51 am »
...why would it need more fur? O_o They can't exactly have it based on animals. Since it's a show about watching people.
But they had I think a few farm animals at a point, I dont remember XD

Kyaine

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 02:03:45 am »
It was a way to make it murr furry xD I was being silly and also when the show was dieing they put that Party Cory to boost the rating...Guess what happened it failed!

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 12:15:56 pm »
I never watched the final lot of series...seasons. But I do remember that dance thing I think it was with that Sara Marie girl...or something...I think, that was ages ago though o_O

Kyaine

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 12:58:51 am »
Yeah that was like the 2nd series I think from memory.