Author Topic: Friend can't activate her account.  (Read 6413 times)

Offline Skollr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Skoll the Wanderer
    • View Profile
Friend can't activate her account.
« on: December 17, 2012, 01:54:06 am »
Hello. A friend of mine recently found out about Feral Heart and we finally caught an open registration period for her. She got registered and everything and got the activation email, but when she clicked the activation link, she got a 403-Access Forbidden! error. She gave me the activation link for me to try and I got the same message. This is a screenshot of the error:

Is there anything she can do about this, or does she need a manual activation from a mod? Her username is RikaTheFallen.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Friend can't activate her account.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 02:03:09 am »
Did you try waiting a few minutes and then refreshing a few times? If after that it still doesn't work try contacting one of the mods by following this link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:05:02 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Skollr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Skoll the Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 02:16:16 am »
We've both been trying that and it doesn't seem to help. Same error and she's still being told her account isn't activated.

Is it possible that because Registration is closed at this particular time, activation also won't work?

Anyways, I'll go message one of the mods.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 02:20:18 am »
Not 100% sure but yeah it could be possible that it's not working if she's trying to activate her account while registration is down again. Or maybe the link expired if she took to much time inbetween to activate it. You guys could always try waiting for it to open again and resending the activation link to her email, that is if that's possible with this site. Either way just message a mod to be sure and goodluck with it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:26:05 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline shadow moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • shadow moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 09:56:13 pm »
This is common from what I have seen just wait a bit until it opens again but on your internet search bar you cannot type in feral heart registration or else it will do what is happening for you. what you need to do is go on this website and just wait until the registration opens. keep your eyes open though it opens and closes often.
shadow moon     

Offline hailtehwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I honestly don't know what to put here.
    • KurokiSenpai
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 09:48:47 pm »
I don't know what could've happened, but definitely contact one of the mods. The staff page be at this link: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12157.0
Player of Feralheart since 2012.
In-game names: allhailtehwolf (lesser used one) and hailtehwolf (most used one)
PM me anytime you want to chat, roleplay, or whatever. c:

Offline lunar eclipse 14150

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 02:10:27 am »
if ur trying to activate ur account when the registration is closed it wont work. i was told by ringo to send an email to [email protected] using the email used to create the account to activate an account wen the registration is closed. i made a new account and sent the email but im still waiting for my new account to be activated...

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 02:14:10 am »
Lunar, I highly suggested if you make your own thread..Besides bumping into a old thread, thanks.

Anyway to your problem, if you can't active your account, I highly suggested Pming (Private messaging) a mod thanks. :3