Author Topic: Deleting my account and making a new one to replace it  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Azerrei

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Deleting my account and making a new one to replace it
« on: August 02, 2014, 04:08:29 pm »
I was wondering if it is possible to delete a feral heart account? Because I kind of want my user  name to be the same as my forum name. I checked on another topic here (can't remember whos it was)a couple of days ago and saw that you can't change your user name but you can make a new account instead, so I was wondering if I can delete my account from feral heart and wait until registration opens again. I want to delete my account because I know that its a shame to have 2 accounts but only to use one of them because everyone knows thats unfair to the people who want to join feral heart but can never get a chance to because of the random opening times in the registration. So I whould love to get this question answered but if account deletion isn't a possibility I guess that I will have to make a new account or stay with this one.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Deleting my account and making a new one to replace it
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 04:40:24 pm »
Hopefully this quote helps:
Quote from: OreoHeroz
Send a request to one of the Administrators so they can delete it. They should be able to since they have most control over the forums.

Staff:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

However note that the staff are quite busy, so it might take a while for them to delete your account, if they do.
Also for future reference, the registration opens everyday for about. 2 hours. If you check back every hour or so, I'm sure you'll see it open eventually.

Offline Azerrei

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 05:37:10 pm »
Thankyou so much! I saw the registration open today but I didn't make a account so i'm kind of angry about that, but its fine since I play alot I should get off the computer for a while!  :D

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 06:59:42 pm »
You're welcome! Good luck with your new account.