Author Topic: I have another question  (Read 829 times)

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
I have another question
« on: May 30, 2015, 09:01:57 pm »
Hey guys!

I was looking around on the forum and I found that the FeralHeart Movie Night is coming back! Yay! (Link to the info: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=51659.0)

As I was looking at it, I found where you can download the maps to get in.  I found two maps, one just for the Cinema, and one that includes the Cinema and something called "Red's FeralCity".  I was just wondering before I download: what is Red's FeralCity?

Thanks! (Sorry if this isn't where this kind of help request goes, I wasn't sure :P)

Natalie

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: I have another question
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 09:04:25 pm »
I never got the map to work for me so I've never been in it myself, but I believe it is a city map made by Red.

You can find some more information on Feralcity here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1775.0

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 09:08:01 pm »
Red's Feral City is another map that is connected to (through portal-connection) the FH Movie Cinema map. (Turtlex has provided a great link above)

It's not necessary to download the one with Feral City, but it's a great option to look into. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 09:20:32 pm »
Just like what Warriorstrike said, you do not need to download the City map but I recommend it because then you won't have to download the Cinema map with it (unless if you'd prefer to be able to get into the cinema map from the Cape), and if you only download the City map then you'd get two maps in one download. Both maps are great, so like I said, I recommend it.