Author Topic: Nihongo Kokoro (Anime Inspired Map)  (Read 3059 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Nihongo Kokoro (Anime Inspired Map)
« on: November 07, 2017, 08:26:55 am »
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good day today since my day was pretty good! So I came with ANOTHER MAP, I hope you all like this one since it was fun for me to make and this has been my first attempt at making my own height maps! :3 For a first time heightmap it actually did not come out too bad at all if I do say so myself! Anyways Nihon Kokoro roughly translates from Japanese to English to mean Japanese Heart! This map is an anime inspired one and it made to resemble the many fields with sakura trees all over the place that we see in a lot of anime! Read on for further information about the map!

Nihongo Kokoro is an anime inspired map with quite a bit of things to do in it and place to play in. The map includes hills, fields full of sakura trees, a small camping site, a few dens, lots of rivers and lakes, and quite a bit of open space! The map however is kind of small but it could still be fun to play in and do stuff like roleplaying or just hanging out!

This map is not based off any specific anime, but is made with the anime style in mind! The map was definitely fun for me to make and I am proud of myself for making a rather good heightmap on my first try! Not much else to say about it other than to enjoy it and I hope you have fun in it!

Anyways, here are more screenshots for you of the map and also I will give a friendly warning that this map has the slight possibility of lagging on crappier computers, because I used quite a bit of collision boxes for it.

Camp Site

The Bridge

Download the Map:

(Download provided by mediafire) UPDATED
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n59cydd4g11f9i8/NihongoKokoroMap.zip

See it on my DeviantArt:

(KuraiNekoMT13)
https://kurainekomt13.deviantart.com/art/Nihongo-Kokoro-FH-Public-Map-713852658

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 10:25:28 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Nihongo Kokoro (Anime Inspired Map)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 09:02:31 am »
Oh my, I love this one! Those cherry blossom trees are the best part. Gonna definitely be trying this one out. Thanks for sharing!

ola232

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 06:05:45 pm »
Awesome map but i can't see water or any trees.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 06:24:02 pm »
Awesome map but i can't see water or any trees.
Hmm that is odd, I am not sure why you can't, I added everything in the package. If you have an idea of why they don't show please let me know so that I can try and fix it, because the water and trees are kind of the whole point of the map (^_^)"

Anyone else also, please help me understand why it could be doing this for Ola, so I can fix it, I don't need people downloading the map and then not being able to see the main features of it (O_O)"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 06:28:08 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 07:55:14 pm »
These shots look amazing o:
Congrats on your height map making accomplishments c:
As for the problem with the user, they could try changing rendering systems, uninstalling and then reinstalling the map... and making sure the files are in their appropriate places if it all doesn't go in just the exports.

They can also try sending screenshots of their issues and posting on the Help Board for other solutions if they don't wish to flood this board with concerns / questions o:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ola232

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 08:43:15 pm »
Reinstalled map and changed rendering system, it still don't work. Here is screenshot on how it looks

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 08:59:24 pm »
Hmm.. that is bizarre... hopefully the map creator included the files into the map download..
In your exports Ola, are you seeing any of the tree files.. I'm sure they'll be listed as a different name..
If not, then it could be that the files weren't included in the download by mistake and Shadow will have to include it with a new download link.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 09:31:20 pm »
Ola said their was no trees so I did a test and took out everything that Ola would not of had in the package, but I do however see trees just no textures on them, the oak tree mesh is what I used to create the sakura trees. So I am unsure of what the problem is with Ola's game where there are absolutely no trees, because the oak tree mesh is still there, just no textures and they are completely white. I will say on behalf of the people who suggested I forgot some files that they were right, I accidentally left out texture files and material files, the problem with Ola not seeing any trees not even the oak tree mesh all white I am unsure of what the issues is, they may of forgotten to extract some files. But I am editing the zip file as we speak to have the texture, if anyone else would suggest other files I need to include please do so, thanks. Sorry though Ola, I don't know why you are not seeing any trees at all not even the mesh of the oak tree object, hopefully someone else may be able to help you with that bit.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 10:27:38 pm »
Okay done, I have added a new download that comes with textures and material files. If there are any further issues that anyone is having with this map, please let me know so that I can fix it, provide screenshots please to show me what the problem looks like for you, otherwise it is kind of hard to determine what the issue may be. Thanks and happy playing!

Offline oxnura

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Youtube; oxnura
    • https://www.deviantart.com/xlyni
    • youtube.com/oxnura
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 12:38:41 am »
i cant see trees too D: