Author Topic: Screamer/Scary Maze game/Scary Popup Discussion  (Read 7380 times)

wolfgirl56

Screamer/Scary Maze game/Scary Popup Discussion
« on: April 06, 2012, 09:39:17 pm »
I am extremely bored, so I guess I will start up a new topic.
Scary Maze Prank - Funny Reactions 63 Scenes
This is a video I have been watching for awhile. If you watch some parts of it, you can see the kids reacting to the Scary Maze Game. I have never played this game before, but I have seen something like this a few years ago. This is basically a discussion about screamers or the scary maze game, and feel free to put your opinions. If you ever experienced one of these, you can post your reaction, but that is up to you if you want to post your reaction.
In my opinion, some of these reactions are funny, but what I don't like about the scary maze game is that it can scare people a lot, and I have heard of people dying from heart attacks and such when they watch a scary maze game. If you ever plan on pranking someone with this, make sure that they don't have any severe illnesses or diseases before they watch this.
I have watched two scary maze games actually, and whenever I think about them, I can't help but laugh. The first time I watched one was on the show, America's Funniest Home videos, I was really close to the TV screen and when the face came up, I jumped off the part of the couch I was standing on, and landed on the seat of the couch, hanging half on, half off. However, there was no screaming. it was just me shouting, "Let's do that again!"
The second time I watched one was on my dad's iPod, which he no longer has. I was so scared I fell off the couch screaming and crying. But a few moments later, I began laughing and telling him to play it again.
If there is anything wrong with this topic, feel free to move, delete, or lock this topic :3

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
Re: Screamer/Scary Maze game/Scary Popup Discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 03:29:34 am »
i did it and i jumped a little then said "That lady has some serious issues"
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 04:05:42 am »
I didnt scream on my first time playing, a little jump was all. My friend showed me the game and he was like 16 and was so scared of that zombie popping up. I kept mocking him about it XD
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 04:17:12 am »
Heh, I'll probably embarrass myself, but I don't care.  The first time I saw one of those, it was a car driving down a road.  It said to look for the ghost beside the mirror.  Now I'm telling you, I was like 7 when this happened.  That thing popped up and I jumped backwards, almost flipping the chair.  Lol, it's pretty funny now that I think about it, but yes, those can cause serious damage.  I have a heart condition that makes my heart beat faster than normal, and when that scared me, it felt like my heart was about to pound out of my chest.

But I've seen millions of videos like that.  I was still very little a second time I was scared and didn't go on YouTube again for 2 months.  Yeah, I used to be a wimp.  I remember when we scared my big brother.  He flipped the chair backwards.  It was hilarious.

v This one didn't scare me that bad.  It was actually pretty funny seeing my mama, sister, and brothers jump.  I was kind of expecting it.

Huge Dead Snake

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 11:00:07 am »
Omg i know that video Brittany! :D

I thought it was so funny the first time xD

I was really scared at first because i actually thought it was a snake my "friend" killed on her farm. I feel sorry for snakes these days :(
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 04:11:07 pm »
Me too.  Poor snakes.  I love snakes, and it's hard seeing them being ran over.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 11:58:20 pm »
I remember once, when I was about ten, my sister showed me this video. It started out as Potter Puppet Palls (Which I loved at the time)
Then, all of the sudden that chick from the horror movie 'The Exorsist' popped out.
I swear, I screamed for three minutes DX.
I also talked funny for three days cause' I feel face-first off my chair and broke my nose DXX.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:00:12 am by Soul?Revenge »

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 12:43:52 am »
nice vid I just kinda did a jump shake kind of movement
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad

wolfgirl56

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 01:36:22 am »
I remember once, when I was about ten, my sister showed me this video. It started out as Potter Puppet Palls (Which I loved at the time)
Then, all of the sudden that chick from the horror movie 'The Exorsist' popped out.
I swear, I screamed for three minutes DX.
I also talked funny for three days cause' I feel face-first off my chair and broke my nose DXX.

I think I've heard of 'The Exorsist' before when I was listening to misheard lyrics to "Call Me When You're Sober" (don't ask, I search up weird things when I'm bored). The person wrote "Must be exorsising" in the video and that a picture of THAT comes up, but I wasn't freaked out. I was more like, "WTF is that?!"

And ouch D:

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 06:43:17 pm »
I hate this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS9RENQKOc8
My comment to the video " WHO IS GOING TO SUBSCRIBE TO? YOU?! IF YOU THINK THATS FUNNY! GET A DOG AND LET IT DO THAT THEN! " I hate that person.. -Reports em' for animal abuse-
hi, i'm frankie!