Author Topic: if you're interested in helping with a 3D game.......  (Read 12425 times)

L0ner

if you're interested in helping with a 3D game.......
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:56:39 am »
hiya! I've been slowly creating a 3D game! but I need some help! If you're able to be a part of the team, this is what you'll get!

-you play the game free forever
-you can play as your fursona(later changes allowed)
-you can use a unique weapon
-own your own territory
-and get many bonuses!

theres also a lot more!

here is what I'm looking for:

first of all, characters, we need a few different shaped ones for the character you play as, aswell as NPCs and monsters, playable characters are wolves, but must be VERY realistic! (realistic yet unrealistic game :P)

second, ideas! I always need some new ideas for the game! some people who have some amazing ideas can be part of the team!

third, I need a bit of help with the scenery, 3D models would help a lot, use your imagination for this, thats the key to getting into the team.

fourth, textures, I have a lot of these, but a few better ones would be nice to brighten up the game a bit ^^

fifth, one of the most important, sound! we need background music! Sad for some rainy places, or maybe scary for the dead hollow or graveyard, and happy for small towns? yes, music is extremely important to make the game the best we can get it!

some other things may be added later.

ask any question you want, I don't bite(much)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: if you're interested in helping with a 3D game.......
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 02:02:51 am »
I can help you

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 02:03:13 am »
This is kinda cool! Do you have any more info on the game?
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 02:05:11 am »
By the way, is it a different version of FeralHeart?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Video Maker and more!

L0ner

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 03:44:10 am »
its not really like FH, since you can play through a story and quests, but it is still online multiplayer, although you can only play as wolves(untill I recreate the transformer(its a little device where, if you find it, you can turn into a few other animals, although, with each character you create, you can only choose one animal, and can switch between them whenever you want))I already have quite a lot of the game in progress, but there are still a few bugs, like the transformer, it doesn't let you turn back yet.....

you can still roleplay and chat on the game, and also there will be events where you can team up with some buddies and have some massive tournaments. and there are a few other surprises ^^ so far, the game is called Genso(it means Element)because if you progress very far in the game, you can control an element of two. Team members get their element(s) right away. Genso is also a lot more realistic than Feralheart. So far the only people working on the game is a few school friends, Soul, and me, but we got stuck so we're all here right now looking for a few more people to help us out :D

just if you're wondering, each different colour is a different one of us typing XD purple is all of us :)

~Genso Team

just replied to your PM, Silver ^^

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 04:10:04 am »
Okay, Am I helping with the coding?

Video Maker and more!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 04:12:25 am »
Where can I find the forums for Genso? if you have one

Video Maker and more!

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 05:31:01 am »
I'm intrigued. You say you have some production complete, do you have any screenshots?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 06:03:44 am »
Yeah, I was going to post earlier, but I went off to do something else. I think it was sleeping, I don't know, I don't really notice that I've fallen asleep until I look at a clock XD

I was going to say, I'd be interested in helping out if I could, at least with ideas. The other stuff I'm not so great at... Trying to learn how to make 3D things (At least at one point) but now my attention has shifted to trying to figure out if I could ever make a text based game >.>

As Sameth said, what have you got so far, and any screenshots if you have anything solid? I could throw ideas at you all day, but if I don't know what you have in mind for the game, then it's a bit of a waste of time because i'll probably end up giving you ideas you hate or don't fit in XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 11:50:39 am »
This sounds interesting :3