Author Topic: Majora's Mask - One of the Darkest games ever?  (Read 5960 times)

Offline Flamestar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
Re: Majora's Mask - One of the Darkest games ever?
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 01:00:07 am »
I've heard of Ben drowned its a hack I was able to get someone to make a replica of it, although Jadusable's videos are creepy, anyone can do something like that even with photo evidence.
I really only play MM now to do the 4th Day glitch X3
There's also a pretty interesting theory about the Triforce as well.
O_O No, BEN does in fact, exist. I have actually talked to him... Seriously, I downloaded one of the videos and now sometimes on FH I get random messages typed up under MY character name by some guy called BEN. It is CREEPY. This has happened to some of my other FH friends, too. I have also gotten random pics on my computer of the Elegy statue. And The Happy Mask Salesman.
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne

Wulffyy

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 03:30:57 am »
I'm not saying Ben doesn't exist, I'm actually just sick of seeing this in comments on my YouTube show on my Zelda videos.
I solely prefer Ocarina of Time more than this game because I played ocarina of time so much. I was actually born the year it was released and I played it at 4 years old, loved it. Then I heard of Majora's Mask. And on the title screen I'm just saying... What's going on? What is all this? It's got everyone I know... O_O there's a freaking creepy moon! Something must have been going down with Nintendo when this happened...

My theory
Shigeru - hey let's make a new Zelda game.
Other peoplez - what's it going to be about?
Shigeru - Link's gotta save everyone from a moon thing with a face. Done.
Other peoplez - O_O

But anywayz, the whole Ben drowned thing kinda annoys me, it's a hack, if you have the game and read the story you hallucinate... I think. Expect someone to hack you at one point I actually got a hacker to leave meh alone when he tried to hack my N64 emulator and roms. (I used it to get the games I couldn't get now, like the games that aren't sold anymore not even on the interwebs)

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 06:09:29 pm »
Thank you very much Wulffyy, that story is annoying and if you all bothered to get more information, Jadusable himself said Ben isn't real, it was just a hack, creepy pasta stories are made to scare and frighten people and most of them aren't real. Only some of them like Squidwards Suicide and Red Mist.

Offline Flamestar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 12:22:09 am »
Thank you very much Wulffyy, that story is annoying and if you all bothered to get more information, Jadusable himself said Ben isn't real, it was just a hack, creepy pasta stories are made to scare and frighten people and most of them aren't real. Only some of them like Squidwards Suicide and Red Mist.
No... It wasn't Jad! It was BEN! BEN, I tell you! BEN exists! I have SEEN him! HE HACKED MY COMPUTER!!!! ITS CREEPY! BEN exists, and I know it! THERE IS NO DENYING THIS!! BEN exists... I AM NOT CRAZY!!!
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 10:36:49 pm »
It doesn't mean it was Ben... It could have been someone tricking you, besides ALL the creepypasta stories are made up. And I know Jadusable didn't hack his own computer. In one of his Journal writings he said that it was fake. They're all fake.

Besides I know tons of people who attempted to trick me.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:39:12 pm by ? .::SilverMoonWolf::. ? »