Poll

Out of the Sims franchise, which generation is your favorite?

Sims 3
12 (57.1%)
Sims 2
3 (14.3%)
The Sims
0 (0%)
All of them
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Sims (1~3)  (Read 7164 times)

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
Re: Sims (1~3)
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 10:25:15 am »
Yes it would. As for Seasons, I got it the day it was released. Oh, I love it when your mom plays the same games you do. :D. xD... Anyways...

We all have that derp Sim, right....? o3o. Gawd, that werewolf father needs to go back to school. He rode a horse backwards and gains skill slooowww (Not a perfectionist) Something wrong with him? LOL

And, I LOVE Supernatural. Personally, the aliens are quite funny. I haven't sighted some yet, and it's  funny when the sims, like in Sims 2, can get abducted and come back pregnant with alien babies. (Ah, gotta love strangetown... e.o. I've had a dude come home pregnant with aliens.) Personally, I like the witches best... but I'd love it for the zombies to be a bit... more... zombie-ish? xD

Medieval is awesome, although, The whole quest point deal can get confusing.

As for weather, I've found a cheat....

First, you need to do the code that enables this.. (Shift ctrl c, then type it) testingcheatsenabled true

And shift click the ground, click weather, and your playing god experience is enhanced x10!

Anyone need an easier way to be a millionare without typing 'motherlode' five hundred times? First, make your family, move them in a cheap house, and enable the cheats. The do Shift ctrl c, and type...

familyfunds [insert last name here] [insert amount here. no commas, max is 100,000,000.) Unpause the game and you can afford virtually anything! Even that dream house across the street!

*Jumping everywhere*

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 08:44:51 pm »
@Faith:
bhjdglfsbv. Another sim-fanatic c: !

I got Sims 3 Seasons on the day of release but unfortunately, I haven't been able to touch it at all due to school work and Constanta checking on the forums in FeralHeart and other sites (but I remember being stuck in the Summer..)

In regards to the zombies, I do wish they did act more sluggish but much more like their counterparts in Sims 2 where they more sociable, able to do things and understand what their actions (I can't speak Zombie..), and be able to go to college/jobs (and that expansion pack is coming out soon!~)  

Regarding Medieval, I just wished we were able to play the game without needing to be in a quest. Even in an RPG game ,you're usually given a certain extent of freedom.

Attention, simmers!
You are now able to post up content of what is happening within your game (1,2, 3, or Medieval). Also you may place up,

Links to stories done by you or someone else
Youtube videos, and
 CC.

However, if you're linking CC, it should not be for The Sims Resource and not be a direct link to where you can download it..
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:49:20 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Krait

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2013, 12:04:13 pm »
I luv Sims 3 ive got all the expansion packs, a few stuff pack (since Im not really a fan of a few I dont collect stuffpacks I mostly only buy the ones that I like ;p.) If you really luv horses check out equus sims and then check out all the games. It is awesome the bridles are all diff and you can download them all. I love it. Happy Simming everyone :D         

Greeties from meh ;)                                                                                                       

Offline Krait

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 12:05:37 pm »
Hmm got seasons my fjord (Amber) likes the snow but hates the rain XD so funny she alwayse stand in her walk in typah stable (I suck and spelling xp just egnore it) and when it stops she alwayse rolls in the mud.. I think of giving her a blanket (downloaded the blanket from Equus sims check it out ;) )

byez :)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 04:48:22 pm »
Never played this game,but from what I heard,it's good.I did played Sims2 on facebook.I like it because it has quests and all that however I'm dissapointed because for most of the quests you need to have SimCash(real money) in order to complete them.It's also the energy bar that goes down way too fast and this way.....you can't really enjoy the game.But I always wanted to play sims 2/3 Pets.Looks fun!

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2013, 09:19:15 pm »
I play Sims 3. Love it. I currently have four expansion packs. Pets, World Adventures, Supernatural, and Showtime. I'm getting Ambitions soon though. ^^

Darn someone posted about cheats already XD. A really nice one though is when you making a new household (we all know how to open the cheat bar right?) type in 'freerealestate' then after that, buy a cheap house (accept but don't start playing yet) then after that all of the lots (even the really expensive ones should be available to you to buy. Go ahead and buy the one and go ahead and start playing. You now own this epic mansion or whatever it is you bought.  ;D. Another I often use is after using 'testingcheatsenabled true' you shift click on the mailbox then you push 'all happy' and then shift click on the mailbox again and click 'make needs static' it's really nice because then your sims never get hungry, or have to go to the bathroom, they can work out without getting fatigued, they never get smelly, and they are always happy. This way you can focus completely on skills, though if your sim is employed you do still have to go to work You can also ctrl+click on moodlets to delete them, and ctrl+click and drag the bars under other sims to make them your best friends right away.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:40:09 pm by Toonanimals »

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Fallstar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Silence, My friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 04:24:06 am »
*Poke* 3 days without a post, come on c:
The first sims, "The sims"
Was quite funny in the way you could set your house on fire, with a firework, ahhh, Good ol' days
Nothin' to see here!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2013, 10:46:02 pm »
Such a lovely game it is but no one has even voted it. :c

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 02:00:50 am »
skdfskdhf Had to wipe my computer due to problems with starting up Windows. Anyways, tomorrow I start re-installing and re-downloading everything I had.... That'll be fun..

Or should I do it on a weekend?

Anyways, nothing to share about Sims except for University.
I have No words for it. Speechless. The trailer brought me back, of course, with the cheer and the streaking(o.e). But, never the less, there might be one little snag.

Young adults. Yes, i love to make the parents young to they don't die on the kids. Well, too bad for me now, unless I want my college people to have kids already... *Derpface*

Happy Simming!

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 02:09:44 am »
The Sims 3 University trailer is out?! Aye, thank you for the reminder,r Faith. I will have to double post with a notice regarding it with information about it too.

However, regarding your computer's unfortunate dilemma, I would recommend during bits and pieces of it daily so it won't be much an a haul if you have other plans worked out. (And it will be horrible if you had CC!)

I always have my simmers either be in the Young Adult~Adult stage if they're going to have children but the longest file I have w/ a sim-created family that was originally two elders with two adopted children. However, the grandfather outlived the wife and the children (now young adults) are caring for him as he is thankfully eating ambrosia!