Poll

Out of the Sims franchise, which generation is your favorite?

Sims 3
12 (57.1%)
Sims 2
3 (14.3%)
The Sims
0 (0%)
All of them
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Sims (1~3)  (Read 7164 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Sims (1~3): Throw Your Graduation Caps High! University Life Ahead!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 02:16:30 am »
Attention!

The Sims 3: University Life is afoot, simmers!

As a rather bright note for future expansions packs for the Sims 3 franchise, what are you plans regarding the upcoming expansion pack? Are you going to preorder, not purchase it, or wait until your birthday? Are you psyched or disappointed of its release and the new features/clothing/ I will be putting up links of what is it come for this expansion pack in the post shortly! If you do not like spoilers, do not click on the links below!

What is to come?

*Searching!*

**If anyone has found any links regarding the new species or even images of furniture and such, please PM me.**

Release dates:
North America: March 5th, 2013
Europe:  March 7th, 2013
Great Britain (Party Poopers for March 2013): March 8th, 2013

Keep on Simming and Happy Spring!

I take no credit for links listed and what they contain.  Thank the Sim community for putting up such fabulous threads on their own website.

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
Re: Sims (1~3)
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 06:06:12 am »
Hmm.. :3

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 03:56:40 pm »
At last, University ~ I have to say I really like The Sims series. I've never played the very first one, but I was introduced to it in their second generation a few year back. I was addicted to it for months, still am. As soon as Sims 3 came out, I was "must-have-or-I'll-go-mad" mode. What I really would like to do is collect each expansion of The Sims 2 for the PC since you hardly see any these days for personal nostalgia. As for The Sims 3, I'll do the same - least until The Sims 4 comes around since the third is still relatively available.  

Never played this game,but from what I heard,it's good.I did played Sims2 on facebook.I like it because it has quests and all that however I'm dissapointed because for most of the quests you need to have SimCash(real money) in order to complete them.It's also the energy bar that goes down way too fast and this way.....you can't really enjoy the game.But I always wanted to play sims 2/3 Pets.Looks fun!

And it is fun, lol. It really doesn't matter which Sims game you start with 2 or 3, both are equally fun, just with the third, you actually play as the pet too and finding The Sims 2 in general would probably be a find since the generation has changed. Although, they did put expansions together with the Pets for The Sims 2, so maybe your chances of finding it that way would be best other than finding the one expansion on its own.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 03:07:49 pm »
I played them all. Best thing to do is lock your sims in the house and set it on fire >:3