Author Topic: Transformice [Cheese?]  (Read 6153 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Transformice [Cheese?]
« on: August 09, 2012, 06:01:43 pm »
I'm a bit curious as I've only bumped into a few players on Feral Heart that I already know who play this, does anyone play Transformice? Its a 2-D online multiplayer gamewhere you are a mouse who's main objective is to get a piece of cheese and return to the mouse hole. The only problem is.... there are lots of obstacles, traps, and even other mice in your way.

As a regular mouse, you look to the shaman mouse for help to reach the cheese. Only... heres the catch, he may or may not help you. Rather than a regular mouse, he/she is set apart by ringed markings as well as a large feather. The shaman mouse has the power to summon objects to help or kill you. The only thing is, they cannot enter the mousehole until all of the mice have either died or returned to the mousehole, so usually whoever is selected to play the shaman is pretty inclined to help you.  Usually the shaman [Or shamans as there is sometimes more than one depending on the map] will be the person with the most "points" at the end of the last level. Do be warned though, if the shaman dies, or dose'nt know how to help you before time runs out, you could be in trouble.

You can earn cheese to recolor/decorate yourself as well as start tribes. Theres many different rooms and level types, some simpler or more dangerous than others, and some are flat out trickey. The mechanics of the game prevents physical interaction between the mice themselves, however, shaman's can summon things to strike regular mice, as well as a regular mouse might set something off that might cause another regular's mouse's demise, whether intentional or not. For example, if someone is balancing on a balloon, and another mouse jumps onto it and moves it, it might make it dificult forthe first ad he/she may fall off. Or even more often, if tons of mice run out onto a bouncy bridge, if they go out in the middle, it will snap beneath them if they dont get across quickly enough/if theyre in the center of the weight.

I'm not entirely certain of the nature of the community as I do not interact with the forum so much, and I have known some people to be rude. [But thats not unusual, this is the internet afterall. You can always go to a different room with your friends and keep playing] But overall I think the game is a cute idea and I was curious if anyone else does/has played it. I stopped playing a few months ago and came back and they had re-done and added a bunch of stuff, and I feel like a total newbie again X.X

Anyway, anyone else play this? :)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Transformice [Cheese?]
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 04:34:22 pm »
I've heard of this ONCE but when i got to the website it looked boring now i don't want to play this at all e.o

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 04:38:02 pm »
I play Transformice, but not often.
My username, I think, is Reepacheep.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 06:31:05 pm »
I have a Transformice account, but I barely play it anymore.

The user is Daniemouse.

Offline Neena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hellooo oo o
    • View Profile
    • arkare.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 10:20:37 am »
I play this game for about the same time as feralheart (1 and a half years) My username is ktnina.

Offline purpleseed

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 10:14:33 pm »
I love Transformice! I play almost everyday :3
My User is Purpleseed .__.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 10:56:50 pm »
My TFM account is Kyrakh.