Offline Riku Soma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :D
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook add me if you want
WoW?
« on: August 11, 2012, 08:17:13 pm »
Does anyone play World of Warcraft? I play on Anvilmar Alliance side with an 85 Worgen Druid.  ;D

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
Re: WoW?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 03:29:29 am »
lvl 8 Tauren

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 01:08:19 am »
I play WoW, yes! Waiting for september 28th for Mists of Pandaria to come out before I reactivate my account. I'm a level 85 Night Elf Druid on the realm Blade's Edge.

...Got a feeling we're all druids here. XD

Offline Riku Soma

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 06:54:22 pm »
http://www.wowhead.com/news=205540/mists-of-pandaria-opening-cinematic If no one has seen it yet here goes the opening cinematic for Mists of Pandaria :3

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 10:12:30 pm »
Ooh, I didn't know they had the video up yet. x3 Gonna watch it. About a hundred times.

...Okay, I just watched it. It was really funny when the human handed the orc a stick and then they both charged at the Pandaren and STILL got pwned. >:D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:17:09 am by Milk and Cookiez »

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 06:10:39 am »
I play WOW... i am in the Pandaria Beta too, but atm i am not so much online due to reallife businuess.

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 05:07:57 pm »
You play it too? Awsome, Tigg! I wasn't lucky enough to get in the beta. How is the talent system in the beta? I wasn't too sure what to think about them changing it again.

Offline Riku Soma

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 01:03:16 am »
I'm in the beta as well :3 I got my main up to lvl 87... and the new talent tree's are gonna take some getting use to ><. I haven't played in in awhile, too lazy to update it. Also the new patch goes live on the 28th.

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 01:36:48 pm »
       Yeah, I can't wait for it to come. I think it's pretty cool that it comes out on the same month of my birthday!
But, lots of people are complaining about the talents so I just wanted to ask. Even if they suck I'd still play anyway. x_x
I'm kind of afraid that the expansion as a whole won't be so good, since it came out in only a year and the others came out within two of each other. Not enough time to work on all the features. Then again, they have new technology but we'll see.

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 01:41:59 am »
Sadly I have to play a private server (yes i am ready to be stabbed) but come on. I live with my parents who are NOT willing to play like, 15 bucks a month xD but anyways..

level 80 tauren druid owo Yes, its a wrath server.. I got kinda bored of cata way faster haha.
i dont know anything ever at any time