Author Topic: WOLF  (Read 7609 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: WOLF
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 03:02:34 pm »
I am WOLF Online ^^, though people are rarely on it and they are working on a new game.

Also, if anyone is wondering how I work WOLF, I use MAC OSX so I use an emulator to run it.
http://boxerapp.com/

It's a completely trusted site, but if you don't want to take my word for it then use a virus scanner ^^

Download wolf or lion as you normally would on a PC from www.abandonia.com and then open boxer and it will do the rest. ^^

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 09:01:40 pm »
I like old games like WOLF because of the sandbox mode. It's so much fun. Plus using programs like Fhred you can change the names and give your simulation infinite prey. XD

I usually hack the names because it makes it more interesting to play it. :3

For those that can't get LION to work, the download from oldgames.sk/en works well because it's packaged with dosbox to do all the work for you. You just click and go. It's really dull, though. Time passes really slowly and it's almost impossible to have cubs

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:07:19 pm by Shusuke »

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2012, 11:38:13 pm »
I recently discovered this game and I quite like it. It's a bit like a really old version of WolfQuest, except I find there is more freedom in this one. I like the old 90s games; they're often very surprising xD Although, it did take me a while to figure out how to get it working.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)