Author Topic: RP website  (Read 2569 times)

Ghostsundermybed

RP website
« on: October 07, 2012, 07:08:33 pm »
I'm here to advertise this neat RP website (yes, a website is a form of media.)
for you guardians of ga'hoole fans.
Noble Guardians of Ga'Hoole

Keep in mind that NGOG is a PG-13 RP, and anyone who is under 13 will be banned on the spot.
We are currently going under some construction and development, but feel free to make your own character, and get acquainted with the website!The guides are a bit confusing, but it should make sense if you snoop around a bit.
It can be found http://noblegardiansofgahoole.wetpaint.com.
(also, NGOG homepage has an instant music playlist, so it can be a bit startling)
I am willing to answer any of your questions regarding NGOG on this thread too- so ask away.

Also, if you're more interested in wolf/cat/ect. RP, then you can also take a look around another RP website made by several of the mods of NGOG called,
The Soul Finders

http://thesoulfinders.wetpaint.com
This website is going under major construction, but that means we are also looking for new moderators to help out.
You can ask about this one too.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:34:42 pm by Ghostsundermybed »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: FREE GIVEAWAY!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 09:05:06 pm »
Please rename your topic if it has nothing to do with a Giveaway, it is false advertising.

If people want to join your RP group it will certainly not be by false advertising. I never join sites that do that. X3
I cannot join anyway since I am 12. XD Oh well, back to drawing my Gore. o3o
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:07:45 pm by Lugai »

Ghostsundermybed

Re: FREE GIVEAWAY!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 09:34:07 pm »
Haha alright then, I'll change the name.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: RP website
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 01:50:01 am »
*u*! Oh my, I feel so tempted to join Soul Finders! But I have a question, is the RP forum mainly focused on wolves/felines/canines or are other species allowed? Is there a set limit for wolves that way there isn't an overflow of wolves yet only two felines?

Anyways, I saw your Ga'hoole page and it looks gorgeous. I would love to join but I've only read four books almost a decade ago..

EDIT: I'll be reading more onto Soul Finders and bookmarking it for further inspection. c:

EDIT 2: I just found out that I fail at navigating through Wetpaint and couldn't even find the species guide! However, I've see an avian category but no signs of them in the species guide. Was this idea scraped during the project or am I beign too hasty on asking these sort of questions? xD;'
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:59:22 am by SoaringAway »

Ghostsundermybed

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 04:48:31 am »
Yes, the NGOG layout was done by the site's most senior admin, she's been a member before I was.

Well, The Soul Finders is still under much construction, and we're currently only throwing ideas for possible species. The avians will likely be developed last, as our main focus is the generic dogs. We do not yet have a set limit for wolves, although as I said, we're still working things out a bit.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:56:01 pm by Ghostsundermybed »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 05:59:41 pm »
It's still a shame I can't join though, it pains me to see amazing RP's and games like Arokai and I cannot even join. But if you ever need help with designing the site I will be happy to help. ^^

Ghostsundermybed

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 07:48:40 pm »
I'll keep in mind the nice gesture, thank you for the offer.
(Although, just for clarification, NGOG is PG-13, SF is not, or at least- the SF is more lenient on it.)