Author Topic: Saints Row  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Riku Soma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :D
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook add me if you want
Saints Row
« on: October 15, 2012, 07:56:44 am »
Has anyone ever played any of the Saints Row series? my friend and I have spent countless hours on them xD
This is a Saints Row 2 video of ours.... you can only hear me talking in it though.. it didn't record her voice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXgDYsVrIo&feature=plcp

And this is a Saints Row 3 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAxN1EM24D8&feature=plcp

Both are recorded from her point of view.... these are really fun games too!
Both are on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC
but we play on Xbox :3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Saints Row
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 09:36:02 am »
It looks like GTA. ;o Is it multiplayer or not? :3 - These kind of games can be tons of fun, tbh. ^_^
RETIRED.

Offline Erty334

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Search H4XH4X0R on YouTube.
    • View Profile
    • H4XH4X0R
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 06:49:00 pm »
Saints row: The Third is one of my favourite games ever. It's over-the-top-ness just adds to it's awesomeness.

It looks like GTA. ;o Is it multiplayer or not? :3 - These kind of games can be tons of fun, tbh. ^_^

I know SR3 is multiplayer, but it's not like GTA4's massive free-roaming multiplayer.  There is a two-player online Co-Op mode. That is one of the only bad points about it, but I don't really care that much.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
H4XH4X0R

Offline Riku Soma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :D
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook add me if you want
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 12:43:57 am »
I don't think that the two player co op is a bad point point at all. Unlike GTA you don't have a bunch of little kids following you, killing you then waiting for you to spawn then kill you again.... -_- yea i speak from experience. but It's just you and a friend playing :3

Offline Erty334

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Search H4XH4X0R on YouTube.
    • View Profile
    • H4XH4X0R
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 04:40:03 pm »
I don't think that the two player co op is a bad point point at all. Unlike GTA you don't have a bunch of little kids following you, killing you then waiting for you to spawn then kill you again.... -_- yea i speak from experience. but It's just you and a friend playing :3

You're right, but I kinda would have liked an MP like GTA's, as well as a co-op, because unfortunately for me, I have no friends that play SR3 on the same format. :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________
H4XH4X0R