Author Topic: Terrains  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
Terrains
« on: January 19, 2013, 07:04:50 am »
I downloaded some textures and this happened. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, any ideas?
I put them in the terrains/textures folder. When I go to change the terrain on the map maker, it's just those black and yellow stripes when I click on the downloaded terrains.
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Terrains
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 07:09:31 am »
Can I see the download for these textures please? That way I may be able to figure out what the problem is a bit easier ^^ Make sure you've read up on how to work map maker and all that. May just be a simple key error or such. Are you trying to use masks and terrains as well to make a map? Or just testing the textures?

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:06:22 am »
Can I see the download for these textures please? That way I may be able to figure out what the problem is a bit easier ^^ Make sure you've read up on how to work map maker and all that. May just be a simple key error or such. Are you trying to use masks and terrains as well to make a map? Or just testing the textures?

Raw, always there for you when you need someone x3 Anydonuts, as she said it could be a key error, nothing to biggy. Hope you are able to fix et!

~peanutninja

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 08:37:23 am »
Make sure the new textures are in .jpg format. If that doesn't make a difference try adding the image names and format in the defaultTex.cfg file.

Right-click the defaultTex.cfg file and click Open With>> Notepad then add your image name there, when you've done that click save ;)

Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 10:36:55 pm »
Make sure the new textures are in .jpg format. If that doesn't make a difference try adding the image names and format in the defaultTex.cfg file.

Right-click the defaultTex.cfg file and click Open With>> Notepad then add your image name there, when you've done that click save ;)

Thank you so much, it worked! And thank you everyone else who helped. :)
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 01:46:53 am »
You're welcome :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.