Author Topic: ~Spore~  (Read 12472 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: ~Spore~
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2013, 10:10:16 pm »
XP How did you make it exactly, Drago? Did you have your character as a blood cell or something traveling through the blood stream?

And I might not have the right version for asymmetry...*tries to put creature on vehicle*

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2013, 10:38:40 pm »
"GET IN THE CAR!!!", me screaming at Spore, trying to put a creature in the car.

My character was a blood cell :3.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2013, 12:06:24 am »
Kewlnezz.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2013, 02:51:04 am »
Spore nightmare time.... I made a bunch of creepypastas .... Using a bunch of add DNA cheats (cheat code: adddna).... And made a reddish planet with no water.... And added in your last surviving parter.... Added the slender effect (by toggling the view and appear button for each part) and added to creepiest trees, kept it on night (10:38) and then added ruins and stuff.... And each time you cleared a quest one of the CPs would appear in front of you. De amirasu.
EDIT: in pc version my files are corrupt or something it won't successfully save and I can't do anything about it (the problem might be the fact my pc's a block of iron trying to pass off as a windows 2000)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:54:33 am by Crockoduck »
Happy Pride Month!

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2013, 03:12:43 pm »
Sounds fun, Crock. *o*

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2013, 09:58:31 pm »
I made a more friendly one. "How Dragons learned to fly", it is called. You guess what is the story :3.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2013, 11:35:17 pm »
I made a more friendly one. "How Dragons learned to fly", it is called. You guess what is the story :3.

Oh noez. I have no idea. What is eet? D:

I have guess, but I no know.

*feels like speaking incorrectly*

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2013, 09:30:33 pm »
Lemme see - dives in notebooks searching for Spore's stories- Here!
"A long time ago... What the? Many stories begin with a long time ago. Why not, like, 3000 years before. That's it. About 30000 years before this one, dragons didn't know how to fly. Yeah. If ya don't believe me, go do something else. I guess you can't, 'cos I strapped you to that chair. Anyway, dragons could swim, dig, climb, walk, but not fly. They never had the time to collect the DNA points to get the wings. They were too busy being awesome and forgetting to collect more DNA. It could be also, they couldn't put anything more. Those tail feathers occupy much space, ya know?

But there was a day, where this young dragon female thought those feathers were lame. And she was right, I mean, scales are so much better in dragons, right? So she took them off and gained enough DNA points to add some wings. The dragons loved her idea, but being a Spore + creature isn't as easy like being a Spore creature. Yeah, Spore + is an advanced game, to only the family of the creators. Ya believed on it? My...
Anyways, they had to learn to fly."
This is the prologue.

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2013, 10:38:53 pm »
Nice. very amusing. :P In a good way XD

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2013, 09:17:12 pm »
Thats very interesting, Dragonite.

I made something of a pit fight adventure, where the sentients on the planet betted on which animal (you or the other) would kill the other. If you win, you end up getting bloodthirsty and kill the viewers.

How Sweet! (lol)

(I finally got the DarkInjection without my spore breaking!)
I need a new signature.