Author Topic: ~Spore~  (Read 12425 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: ~Spore~
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 09:49:55 pm »
Lol Raven. What's that adventure called? 8D

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2013, 12:38:51 am »
It's called bloodbath. (obviously) XD
I need a new signature.

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2013, 09:55:00 pm »
The creatures are very. . . exotic! ^.^ ~Shiver~

.-.

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2013, 01:14:47 am »
Wows, you started a topic about Spore? Anyway, I play on occasion(Rarely, because it takes forever to load, so many creations.) and tend to be economic in the Civ. Stage(Sometimes) to get economy boosts in the Space Stage, and let me say, religious colonies are ANNOYING. They ask you to pay them(Probably just to give all your money to Spode, so annoying. ) and let me say again, ANNOYING. If you don't pay, war happens. If you do pay, they leave you in peace but it sounds like they are hating anyways. Plus, valued spice is hard to come by on a planet to get the revenue to pay them. Which makes them-AGAIN-Annoying(Going deep in details to explain annoyingness.). I find myself rarely with the revenue to pay them constantly. But somehow, this doesn't tarnish my love for this game and how you can detail your creatures. Fun!(Lols, why am I posting review?*Unrelated*) Space Stage: Fun, but can get annoying. Civilization Stage: Fun and Easy! Tribal Stage: Less hard to pass than the Creature Stage, but still hard. Fun-ish! Creature Stage: Challenging to go through, but nonetheless fun. Cell Stage: Underdeveloped, easy, but still fun. In all, this game is fun! Neo out.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]