Author Topic: Akia'Misu- Wolf MMORPG (UPDATED)  (Read 16794 times)

Offline Flamestar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
Re: Akia'Misu- Wolf MMORPG (UPDATED)
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 03:01:00 pm »
o3o Lemme fix it...
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 03:05:37 pm »
Fixed
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2013, 03:21:22 pm »
still not doing it unfortunatly
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2013, 04:56:51 pm »
O.o
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 05:12:12 pm »
Fixed again o3o

Offline Rocandrol

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Want the pie. Be the pie. Eat yourself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2013, 05:18:53 pm »
I would be able to make a site if you haven't found a site-maker yet, and I have some experience in making maps for fh, and have just picked up meshing, so I'd be glad to help in any way I can. xD

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 05:25:14 pm »

Username: sparticles
What position you want: well I was thinking of being a beta tester, or even a map maker I'm not very experienced but if someone could slightly explain what programmes etc I could use or even find me a video? I could do it.
Why you deserve this position: well I don't really know why I should have beta tester..maybe I should have this because I am very stright forward and honest&will tell you whatwrong/if anythings wrong with the game etc. I deserve to be a map maker as I might not have very good experience but I am very creative at things like this and would spend most of my time on it as I enjoy things like this. Also I have a very good picture on the types of terrain (etc) for different wolves and dogs (will this rp include dingos? And for the dogs will a city map be allowed?)

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2013, 05:26:43 pm »
I went ahead and made the site. I just need a professional ProBoards coder that can make it look epic.. XD But if you know how to mesh, then that'd be great. I'll add you as a mesher if you'd like that position. ^^

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2013, 05:30:25 pm »
@Taylor, yeah, you can be a map maker if you want. There MIGHT be dragons, but I dunno yet. And as for a city map, that'd be ok. Also, I plan for this game to have very realistic graphics, so if you can do that, welcome to teh team!  ^^ Also, I'll find a good engine in a sec.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2013, 05:39:48 pm »
Thanks! I'l try my best on creating the maps&thanks for trying to find a programme I can use! Also do you know if there will be any videos (just to help me)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.