2 (100%)
Admin
0 (0%)
Admin
0 (0%)
Admin
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Admin,Mods,Others  (Read 2521 times)

Offline xDarkClawx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Admin,Mods,Others
« on: May 04, 2013, 12:40:35 pm »
Herrow!

i was wondering if anybody had a server that is done or in progress and are looking for more Admins,Mods,and any toher type of staff,

Im very supporting,caring,helping,kind and will help as much as i can if you have any interest in having a Admin or other staff please do comment! C:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Admin,Mods,Others
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 02:03:43 pm »
It's really not best to just say you want to be staff. Staff members here and or in any other places,take the time to see what people are really trustworthy.

Also, please don't use polls that aren't needed. Please try not to use polls for things like this when your trend is to just to self promote yourself.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline xDarkClawx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 12:56:35 pm »
Ok sorry, but of course i would fill out a application :I i will just delete this

Offline Flyingcatwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • I hope someone gives me 1 more chance..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 01:32:13 pm »
Can someone help me ;-; im banned from feral hear for 10 months for nothing can you plz un ban me

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 01:41:31 pm »
@Taylor, questions about staff members and what makes one are answered on our Staff page, but in general one must prove that they are caring individuals, responsible, active, helpful, and prove to be anything the community may need long before they are even considered for a staff role.
This said, making a poll like this doesn't exactly help, floof, since the staff page also says "Asking gets you nowhere."

@Kaleigh, discussion of bans is no allowed on our forums or in any public place. If you wish to ask a moderator why you were banned, please PM one of us with your username and we will look into it for you.

Locking this thread.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||