Author Topic: Wolf Soul - A Unique Wolf Sim  (Read 5444 times)

Offline DarkHybrid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wolf Soul - A Unique Wolf Sim
« on: January 08, 2014, 08:20:34 pm »

Welcome fledgling, to a brand new world...

You are a newly appointed wolf god, brought into the world to help the declining wolf population. As a fledgling god, your powers are few and still new, but do not fret young one... for there are many other gods who will help you in your quest. Your mission is a simple one: Protect and Provide for your chosen wolf pack. Prove your worth as a wolf god and you will be rewarded with tribute from your growing pack and become stronger, better equipped to guide them as well as use your powers to change them, mold them into your own image or whatever you believe the best for their survival. Remember, there is many challenges in this world, but if you are diligent and resourceful, you will succeed.

-Your Creator
Minoo

Wolf Soul is a brand new wolf sim that's still in development. You can create and customize your own fledgling god to rule over a wolf pack. Lead your pack into battles and through hunts to find favor with your gods and Creator. Complete quests and tasks given to you by them and explore the Wolf Soul world.?

Acorns, Pine Needles, and Blueberry Dye?

A Red Fox, A Snowshoe Rabbit, and a Herring Gull

Much of our art is still in sketch form and isn't quite ready for public yet. Although, I do hope to continue posting sneak peaks on this thread.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wolf-Soul/1434336433449728
Tumblr: http://wolfsoul-sim.tumblr.com/

Thanks for reading!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Soul - A Unique Wolf Sim
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 08:23:56 pm »
Seems interesting, I'll surely look into it.

? Rukia ?

Offline Pinkan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is SPARTAA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 02:41:51 pm »
wow it already sounds nice, ill see it in my facebook!!

Siggy by: MEE!!

Offline Blossomforth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 08:51:51 pm »
I'm not fond of media that give animals concepts like theism but I'll keep my eye out. I'm interested in any new game that has animals as the protagonists.