Author Topic: Primus - Free roleplay website  (Read 1563 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Primus - Free roleplay website
« on: March 26, 2014, 09:13:53 pm »
Many years ago, three animals found the land we live in today. These animals went by the names of Raju, Maliki and Jace. Jace was a friendly lynx who loved both canines and felines. Raju was a harsh wolf who saw canines more powerful than any other. Maliki was a bold lion who thought wolves were nothing more than scum. Accidentally, fate led Raju, Maliki and Jace to the lands.
Raju attempted to take the land for his future pack, but Maliki argued. Jace tried to separate the fight, but was accused of betrayal by both animals.
Eventually, the three split the territory due to almost losing their lives.
Two years later, there were now three groups. Maliki accepted lions into his pride. Raju had wolves, foxes, coyotes, mutts and dogs in his pack. Jace had small felines and a few canines who wished for peace as well.
Maliki and Raju argued over territory, which led to a battle.
Raju sent a coyote to Jace for help. Little did he know Maliki had sent a lioness.
Jace was surprised when both a coyote and a lioness came running into his camp, begging for help in the battle.
"Why should I risk my clans' life for your leaders' foolishness?" He asked before sending both canine and feline out of his camp.
When the coyote and the lioness reported to their leaders about what Jace had said, both were outraged.
Maliki and Raju joined forces to drive out Jace and destroy not only him but his clan if they tried to stay or come back.
Jace's territory was raided by wolves and lions, but when Maliki and Raju begun to argue over who won the territory, the wolves and lions begun battling each other all over again. Jace's clan was also attacked for trying to stop the fight.
Four months of bloodshed, screeching and despair passed by. Jace and Maliki had died in battle, slaughtered by the pack. Raju was killed eventually as well by lions and small cats with help of a bad fever.
After the death of their leaders, small cats, lions and canines swore death to the other groups. And to this day, each one is fighting, even Jace's clan.
Will we solve this war...or will we die out?

.:Primus:.

blackje123

Re: Primus - Free roleplay website
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 04:59:48 pm »
look cool! nice cryotic b.t.w!

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Primus - Free roleplay website
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 05:30:25 pm »