Author Topic: Infinite Life - An IT server project (UPDATED 03/27/15) (ONLINE/DOWNLOAD UP)  (Read 14824 times)

Offline Aki1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Listening to the music
    • View Profile
I have to say it again... Love the video you made!

Find me in game Zoru, Xex, Aki, Akiree, Haku, Karasu, Len

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
Bump!

Just a reminder to everyone that Developer applications ARE OPEN! Check it out on the forums if you're interested for further details.

And once again, thank you all for your support. I would have NEVER made it this far without each and every one of you.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Made an account, the game looks awesome so far :3
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
Just to note that the progress of IL has been put on hold until summer vacation. This is due to reality issues, and to be specific schooling issues.

Now, to me education is MUCH more important than that of a game that I work on within my spare time, seeing as it's my very future.

This does not mean that IL is shut-down. It simply means that I am taking a break, and so the other staff members will still be moderating the forums.

Developer applications will remain open for a while longer incase there is anyone who still wishes to apply. This post will be edited when they close.

Thanks everyone!

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
Sorry for the double post - This is just to separate the updates.

IL now requires that you log-in or register in order to view the forum. This has been put so that the staff knows every and all of its members, as well as to put up a sort of "wall" against thieves or hackers.
No need to worry! It's nothing serious that has caused this, just my usual self over-thinking for the greater good of the safety of IL's members and forum.

The forum also now requires that you MUST accept our rules before being able to post on the forum! This is also so that staff know that not only have you read the rules, but agreed to them as well.

We so far have 43 members, excluding myself. And so to see that a small server such as this one is slowly but surely growing bigger, it makes me smile knowing that others wish to play on this game rather than just myself.
I'm overjoyed, honestly. Already have I gotten a few trusted friends to become a part of IL's team, and on-going supporting members to make me feel evermore motivated to continue working on this project. And so, once again, thank you all so much.

Oh, and I should mention - Moderator applications are aimed to open at 150 members. It may be a smaller number later on, depending on the release date for beta testing of the server, how active members are, etc. Feel free to post your own opinion about when you think applications should be open! All will be taken into consideration and you will not be judged.

That's about it!

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
GAH. Why the triple post.
EXTREMELY SORRY.

Wow! Since my hiatus IL has been growing much more, and not only that but we have another update! Yep, the second Teaser Trailer has been released! Have at 'er.

The forum has had some modifications and now looks lovely with the new banner hanging on the top for the "homey" feel.

Be sure to join us at our website for all of the latest news, announcements, information, and more!

Thank you!

Offline timidDreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • shattered to ash.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Hey, this looks pretty fun! Made an account~
I love how the forum is set up, btw ;u;

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
Hey, this looks pretty fun! Made an account~
I love how the forum is set up, btw ;u;

Aww, thank you!

Just a note to everyone that moderator applications (In-Game, Forum) will open on July 10th. As well as there's currently a contest to enter a draw for a beta testing account! Development is well under way!

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
This thread has been updated with the latest news of IL.

We're now in beta-testing! Woohoo!

Also, a reminder to everyone that moderator applications open on the 10th of July (Tomorrow). Be sure to check it all out and more on the IL forum!

Thank you!

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
This is the only IT sever I've found waving a horse in my face!!!!!!! :D I-can't-wait-to-play!!!!!!