Author Topic: Infinite Life - An IT server project (UPDATED 03/27/15) (ONLINE/DOWNLOAD UP)  (Read 14823 times)

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
Updated!
We are now online with the download up to the public and already many members have joined! We are getting pumped for our first year anniversary on April 5th and we'll hope you join us on the very special occasion!

Make sure to also check out our dA page and the latest announcement on the forums to be kept in the loop! Any questions you may have will be answered the quickest on the forum.

Can't wait to see you there!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
I accidentally deleted the game on my computer, so I went to redownload it, but it says the download board is "password protected". What does this mean? Do I enter in my password or is there some sort of code for it?

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
I accidentally deleted the game on my computer, so I went to redownload it, but it says the download board is "password protected". What does this mean? Do I enter in my password or is there some sort of code for it?

Please ask these things on the forum as I don't check back here as often for quick answers.

This sort of question can be answered on the forum's F.A.Q page, or even right in the "Game Download" board description.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
could you try to make a rise and fall button for the people with wings? And could you make the waiting times for your attack to back up shorter?
Just a random suggestion.

I've found some bugs too:
Also, it takes forever to connect to multiplayer servers.
the BigBell  mesh doesn't exist
the markings 22-24 are missing
it kept saying "connection from server 1 lost.." then it crashed. When i logged back on, all of my items were lost
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:45:05 am by Ashyak »